And then the club wonder why

Guest intercity0wl

Guest intercity0wl

OUR FLAG IS GOING TO BE DELIVERED TO US ON THE KOP !!!!!

Crime number 817 about to be solved

So was it ?, as i never saw it put back up from where it was stolen removed from, and as somebody else has asked, was the name of the very unlucky Scottish supporter given and the place of his sad demise.

Guest Go For It Owl

No Apology?

Does that mean that you now have the name of the deceased scottish fan?

Can we begin the fund raising?

No I'm afraid there is no apology !

I was asured by Mr Rutherford that he would meet me in person at Gate 14 behind the kop to hand the flag over !!!

That he wanted to talk to me and put the record straight !!

When we got there there was no sign of him !

A steward was there and he handed the flag over. We asked where Mr R was and he said he didn't know, but that there was a letter in the bag with the flag !

We checked, but there was no letter !!

This is one of many in a long line of poor/non existent communications from the club !!

They consistently promise to sort this situation out, but continually fail to do so !!

I think they just think we'll get fed up and go away !!!

Sorry they are wrong !!

Having just cancelled my companys sponsorship of the club because of this matter you would think they would have the decency to a least turn up !!!

So no collection yet for our Scottish friend !!

It's not a burning flag, but it is a Scottish football supporter.

Badly burned football fan to sue rival supporter who set fire to his sheep costume

Aug 31 2010 By Amy Devine

A FOOTBALL fan who was almost burned alive when a millionaire set his sheep costume on fire is set to sue for damages.

Wealthy farmer Peter Wallace escaped jail for torching Arjuna Rabindranath, 24, after he agreed to pay him £25,000.

But Aberdeen fan Arjuna said last night: "I don't think I have seen justice or had adequate compensation.

Daily Record

So somebody sets fire to a Football supporters fancy dress costume on a Train without killing him, and we ban flags on the kop that are made out of fire resistant Material (complete with certificate) and water based emulsion paint, suppose its an easy mistake to make MR R, so is the Death of the Scottish supporter from toxic fumes from a blazing flag you may have got mixed up with ?.

Edited by intercity0wl

Guest Deleted member

A steward was there and he handed the flag over. We asked where Mr R was and he said he didn't know, but that there was a letter in the bag with the flag !

Is it possible the letter could have spontaneously combusted?

I was asured by Mr Rutherford that he would meet me in person at Gate 14 behind the kop to hand the flag over !!!

This is one of many in a long line of poor/non existent communications from the club !!

They consistently promise to sort this situation out, but continually fail to do so !!

Sorry they are wrong !!

Having just cancelled my companys sponsorship of the club because of this matter you would think they would have the decency to a least turn up !!!

Have you tried writing to Milan ?

Putting down everything in a professional letter ?

Guest Go For It Owl

Have you tried writing to Milan ?

Putting down everything in a professional letter ?

I think thats the only thing left for me to do !

Hopefully he will listen !

Or at least reply to me !

Sorry they are wrong !!

Wednesday should really consider employing someone to monitor these type of forums so they can get the right answers from their colleagues at the club and quickly communicate some sort of response via the same forums to quickly stamp out any harmful publicity for SWFC.

Bet no-ones thought of that have they?

Still a cracking night tonight though - if there' s got to be incompetence at SWFC at least it's no longer on the pitch :biggrin: :biggrin:

UTO WTID

Guest wakey6

I thought the yellow and green team leader anouncements to the stewards, was a competition to find out which colour team could find the flag in the quickest time.

I'd never heard this before....is this instead of, attention Mr Meadows.

Guest intercity0wl

Sorry they are wrong !!

Absolutely disgusting of the club and Mr Rutherford in particular, he assures a club supporter that he will be there in person to give back the offending Flag and then carries on to hide behind his wall of silence hoping this will go away, and which has now cost the club valuble sponsorship money

Well think again Mr Rutherford it won't go away,.why did you use the supposed death of a Scottish football supporter as the reason for the flags removal in the first place ?, and why then assure the same supporter that you would answer his calls, and then of your desire to meet him at the end of the game at gate 17 and then not put in an appearance, the utter contemp with which you seem to treat the people who pay your wages is a disgrace, but as i said this wont go away and at some point you will have to answer these questions being asked of your conduct in all this.

Answer and reason, just truthfull and honest answers and reasons, that is all these People want and deserve Mr R, as they / we actually put money into the club, unlike yourself who is on the payroll of the club..

A row of stewards is enough to segregate fans at other grounds, but not at Hillsborough.

Home fans are allowed to take flags into their grounds, but not Hillsborough.

Other clubs actually manage to string three passes together and play football at their grounds, but not Hillsborough.

Sheffield Wednesday are a joke of a club and i'm getting bored with em. :angry:

Not at Nuneaton it isn't - not when they sang "we love you Brighton" - oh dear - should never have done that - no police - stewards might as well have been not there - don't think Nuneaton will sing that again.

Cops eventually turned up and restored order with a helicopter hovering over play filming everyone.

Happy to say though that no flags spontaniously combusted during the disorder.

Allow the flags - they create atmosphere & harm nobody!!

Good luck Owls - hope you stuff the Squawking Gits (Brighton)

Absolutely disgusting of the club and Mr Rutherford in particular, he assures a club supporter that he will be there in person to give back the offending Flag and then carries on to hide behind his wall of silence hoping this will go away, and which has now cost the club valuble sponsorship money

Well think again Mr Rutherford it won't go away,.why did you use the supposed death of a Scottish football supporter as the reason for the flags removal in the first place ?, and why then assure the same supporter that you would answer his calls, and then of your desire to meet him at the end of the game at gate 17 and then not put in an appearance, the utter contemp with which you seem to treat the people who pay your wages is a disgrace, but as i said this wont go away and at some point you will have to answer these questions being asked of your conduct in all this.

Answer and reason, just truthfull and honest answers and reasons, that is all these People want and deserve Mr R, as they / we actually put money into the club, unlike yourself who is on the payroll of the club..