Birmingham City v Sheffield Wednesday

Teale's worked hard and put himself about, but his final ball has been poo .

Worked hard in what way? You mean he has run a lot?

Jesus if thats what means a player plays well, then no-one wonder people gave Brunty stick. Teale is useless, positionally, defensively, physically, mentally. He adds a slight bit of attacking presence but neither has the pace, nor the ability to get past even remotely decent defenders.

I hate watching him i really do. DJ is a much better winger than Teale is and he is supposed to be a LB.

I'd now expect Meggo to use this experience to say to the players "Look, you've not been disgraced today. Now you've had a taste of it, if you want to play against these sort of teams every week, it's there for you, you can do it, all it takes is the same level of committment and endeavour in each and every game you play. If we'd put that effort in in all our games this season, we'd have pissed the league by now. Believe in yourselves and get out there and just do it".

Very encouraging signs today despite the result. Well pleased today. Much better.

Will the cup run continue ?

I'm sure its a welcome distraction for Megson and Co. I think will should have a good go today, we have nothing to lose, which will suit our so called football players.

I would go with the below team this afternoon.

(442)

Weaver

Morrison

Johnson

Renyolds

Spurr

Teale

Palmer

Osbourne

Jones

Morrison ©

Heff

I just can't bring myself to include Potter and JOC in any starting 11. Not sure Megson will agree.

Best team won, best club lost, I have never been so proud to be a wednesdayite, the foreign channel i was watching could not not believe the support for an inadequate team losing 3-0.

The barmy army is truly incredible, well done to all the owls who were at St.Andrews.

UTO

Our time will come

Teale like JJ is good on his day, today wasn't his day.

I think we were unlucky with the 3-0 in the end, could have easily been a 2-1.

We looked a decent defensive unit by the end, and the midfield looked an outlet.

Wingers, and someone to partner Morrison up for grabs.

Apart from experience, I'm not sure on what I saw what Clinton brings to the equation - ideally we need someone with pace to play off Madine or Heffernan. If not, I'd go with Madine and Heffernan.

Midfield that we saw second half was encouraging. Teale had an off day, and ideally would prefer more pace down the right.

Defence - improved a lot after Hinds came on. Left back needs sorting and THE RADIATOR needs some coaching on positional play.

Overall, I saw some encouragement today - and although Brum were coasting, we did look like we have the makings of a team.

Impressed this afternoon with Palmer.....he and Osbourne look clever players.

Osbourne's distribution has been crap sometimes but overall okay.

Teale does okay for me, but his final ball is crap...i would put that down to tiredness nearer the 90min

Mellor can roger off....wrong decisions at crucial times

Morrison actually did okay today i thought when ball was played into his feet, he hasnt got the service though

Will the cup run continue ?

I'm sure its a welcome distraction for Megson and Co. I think will should have a good go today, we have nothing to lose, which will suit our so called football players.

I would go with the below team this afternoon.

(442)

Weaver

Morrison

Johnson

Renyolds

Spurr

Teale

Palmer

Osbourne

Jones

Morrison ©

Heff

I just can't bring myself to include Potter and JOC in any starting 11. Not sure Megson will agree.

if you think that megson can help this team then your off your head he's just a ball boy with no idea what to do, i cant think were we will be at the end of the season :facepalm: