Sign in to follow this  
GHS

Birmingham

AWFUL DRAW THEY MAY FIELD A WEAKENED SIDE BUT IT WILL STILL BE ENOUGH TO TAKE THEM INTO THE NEXT ROUND

AWFUL DRAW THEY MAY FIELD A WEAKENED SIDE BUT IT WILL STILL BE ENOUGH TO TAKE THEM INTO THE NEXT ROUND

Better idea,why dont we just not turn up and give them a bye?? pathetic

Bring it on we will be flying by then .

• Agree 1

Birmingham have Carling cup final the week after! Could be a great time to play them!

Shizzle draw but thats a great point, was thinking the same thing!....unless they play their strongest team to ready for the final... :dry:

Could have been worse than Birmingham? It's still 1958 in Birmingham FFS. Proper dangerous.

• Agree 1

Seriously...

How could it have been worse?

For me, Brighton, Leyton Orient, Burnley or Reading away would have been worse......much worse. Brum isn't the draw we wanted granted, but i'd take it over some of the away games we could have got.

That said, like some of the other posters on here, can't say i'm too keen on going as a number of their fans are absolute animals. I went about 5/6 years ago, we lost 2-0 to Andy Johnson & Bryan Hughes goals and their so called fans still wanted to kick the poo out of us after the game. I remember stewards walking around the away end with about 20 mins left advising any people who had come on the train to leave there and then for their own safety.

not the best draw but ill still be travelling to st andrews on the 19/20th february UTO!!

It could have been a lot worse.

I think we have a chance.

If we go there to defend, we will lose 1-0 in a non-descript game that will get about 2 column inches.

If we have a go at them, if everyone turns up, we could nick it.

Who will be the manager in 3 weeks time?

last time i went were in league cup a few years ago 2 0 down fooked off at ht ended up in a boozer like that east house wot used to be at spital hill flippingawful but on the way back our coach stopped at this boozer and there wer this broad in there whod had a boob job so we were all singin at her and at the end we were gettin back on the coach she came out and lifted her top up and showed us her breasts! So alls well that ends well n all that

a poignant and delicately rendered tale...

• Agree 4

Never seen us win at Birmingham and jeez what a complete hole. Ah well gotta go and give it our best. Curry after!

Guest WednesdayWonderland

Who do people think will mark Zigic

If we have a go at them,

I've just noticed a promble.

Edited by BIG D
  • Agree 1

Home draw against anyone is good must admit Birmingham away is not great but with only Madine cup tied, Reynolds settling in and Osbourne adding a bit of bite to midfield and Johnson and Teale firing on all cylinders we have to be bookies favourites for an upset.

Also we can console ourselves with the fact that we have a far better draw than the pigs.

UTO WTID

Bit optimistic Nev!

For me a horrible horrible draw. Little chance of a decent crowd and hence more money for the coffers and a likely pasting too. Still you never know.