Birmingham

last time i went were in league cup a few years ago 2 0 down fooked off at ht ended up in a boozer like that east house wot used to be at spital hill flippingawful but on the way back our coach stopped at this boozer and there wer this broad in there whod had a boob job so we were all singin at her and at the end we were gettin back on the coach she came out and lifted her top up and showed us her breasts! So alls well that ends well n all that

a poignant and delicately rendered tale...

I bet it made you think of your dear old mum !

Not the worse time to be playing them. As mentioned, they've got the cup final the following week, and if we can get a draw then presumably the replay will be at Hillsborough a few days after the final. Remember what it was like for us in the league games after our League Cup Final and FA Cup semis, flat atmosphere and garbage performances

Yes .But enough is enough . Its about time we got over it now

Its not Man U but then again at least we have a chance whereas at Old Trafford we wouldn't. There will be a good away allocation and probably a low home crowd. Surely they will rest a lot of players with the cup final and the fact they have in there eyes a easy draw. Coul have been better i agree but could have been worse.

I don't get the money-spinning arguement either. We are no longer in need of the cash, the window will be closed and the money raised even if we were in a glamour tie would not make the difference that it would to Leyton Orient / Crawley. 50% of 60,000 is two home games revenue

They'll all be playing for a place ay Wembley - can't see them taking it easy.

Not a great draw but better to have a small chance than no chance at all.

Despite all then negative, when it comes round there will be about 5500 Wednesdayites there (probably about the same amount as their fans :mad: ), it's what we do :cool:

Fancy Clinton to get a goal at least though (and Kevin Phillips sadly).

Guest clumber58

Yes mate, about 15 -20 min walk.

Though may i suggest you don't take women or children, and also wear a crash helmet for the occasional flying brick and a knife proof vest just in case. No I'm not exaggerating.

I've been to Millwall and Stoke. They fight if you want to fight. Birmingham attack anyone. The last 3 times I've visited I've heard of one stabbing, a mate hit over the head by a "cripple" with his walking stick and the most recent visit of 2hrs locked in car park dodging missiles with women and children hiding behind coaches.

Worst draw possible, not for footballing reasons just because everyones day out is guaranteed to be ruined before we even manage to lose.

Good article in The Sun this week.after Birmingham v West Ham game.

One of The Sun's reporters went to the game as an ordinary fan with his two lads. Thousands of WH fans were held back by the police before the match and missed the kick off. After the game, the same police stood back and allowed the home fans to shower the WH fans with bricks and other missiles. Dozens injured.

Similar story last time I went down to St Andrews with Wednesday (Geary got sent off that day).

we need a settled defence from now on, if we can sort the leaks from now on we have a chance, its very important for us we start to play our best defense, too many changes at the mo is costing goals, we will score goals with our strikers.

we can win this game.