Birmingham

St. Andrews is a horrible place to visit!

Who remembers last time when we went there and were locked in the pen after the game because all their fans were outside wanting a fight and throwing bricks over the fences at us?

Yeah, a proper shithole inhabited by Neanderthal simpletons. A poor man's Bramall Lane, if you will.

For that game, fortunately I was in the car and got away promptly at the final whistle. Got home around 7pm, and heard that people were still stuck at the ground on the coach at that time!

Guest sotonowl

Whats all the moaners chelping on about? we`re in the 5th round ffs. if we would have been offered birmingham away in the 5th round back in december then we would have gratefully accepted. ite beyond belief people moaning. Stoke,reading,brighton,bolton,wigan,fulham,west ham would have been just the same.

Exactly,we can beat them and don't worry about Phillips,he won't score although he will be playing without a doubt.

Just look forward to the day out and the next draw and start thinking that the glass is half full for a change.

local game for me. Other than that, nothing going for it.

They played a weakened team on Saturday and beat Cov after giving them 2 goal start.

Be a crap crowd - they had about same as us for a local derby.

They have a reputation for trouble

they have a reputation for screwing the fans (even their own). Expect it will be a lot more than £15.

Guest James-The-Owl

flipping poo draw. All we can hope is that they get sucked right into the relegation battle and coupled with the Carling Cup final the weekend after feel the need to rest players.

Whats all the moaners chelping on about? we`re in the 5th round ffs. if we would have been offered birmingham away in the 5th round back in december then we would have gratefully accepted. ite beyond belief people moaning. Stoke,reading,brighton,bolton,wigan,fulham,west ham would have been just the same.

Totally agree with your post, they should change this site to Owls Moan

Guest armchairfan

5th Round tie to be played 19/20 February.....Carling Cup final to be played 27 February

I can't seem them playing a full strength 11 a week before they're first Wembley appearence for over 50

decent point that. I never thought if that.

It's not a glamour tie, it's not going to be on tv but it's a decent draw. Premier league opposition. I'd take a draw now.

It got a bit messy last time we played them there didn't it. There were coins raining down on us and it was chaos after the game had finished.

Although the most memorable thing about that game was Chris f**king Adamson is goal. He was absolutely useless, and christ knows how we ended up in a situation where he was playing. :blink:

6000 tickets should make it a lively day out.

New ground for me.

Is it walkable from New Street?

Yes mate, about 15 -20 min walk.

Though may i suggest you don't take women or children, and also wear a crash helmet for the occasional flying brick and a knife proof vest just in case. No I'm not exaggerating.

I've been to Millwall and Stoke. They fight if you want to fight. Birmingham attack anyone. The last 3 times I've visited I've heard of one stabbing, a mate hit over the head by a "cripple" with his walking stick and the most recent visit of 2hrs locked in car park dodging missiles with women and children hiding behind coaches.

Worst draw possible, not for footballing reasons just because everyones day out is guaranteed to be ruined before we even manage to lose.

Edited by Joe M