Irvine is not to blame

I’m not blaming Irvine for yesterday, thought it was a good solid point against a doggid Yeovil side. If them lot from the South West don’t stay up this season then I’ll eat my hat. As for that Dean Bowditch; well if he isn’t in team of the season, then there’s no justice in this world. They say it’s sometimes harder to play against 10 men, so against 9 men must be even harder, think we did well to hang on for a point. We have to face reality for what we are, an average League 1 team. Stay up this season, consolidation the next and make a real push for promotion the season after.

Give Irvine a chance FFS, he’s hardly got his feet under the table. People don’t remember that he’s guided us through to the FA Cup 4th round, which no manager has been able to do for over 10 years. Even ‘King Sturrock’ who you all bum couldn’t manage that. He doesn’t come highly recommended for no reason, a ‘student of the game’ many have called him and he’s got coaching badges as well. Stafford said that he picked him because he was the highest recommended by his contacts, so that hardly means nothing does it? Just because he studies DVDs of other teams does not make him over negative, he just wants to know what we’re up against. Yeovil are a dangerous side, and Irvine clearly did his homework by managing to secure a point last night

Sick of all this negativity, your all a fickle bunch. We need to get behind our manager. He’s doing the best with what he’s got

UP THE OWLS

Guest s26owl4eva

good result last night wat game did u watch or did u actually attend the game, 9 men and we still cod canyon win hes fetched in the poo irvine has to go

Guest Sam1989

This must be a joke right??????????????????????????

Irvine is clueless.

What did teale do wrong last night?

Did u really go last nite?

I’m not blaming Irvine for yesterday, thought it was a good solid point against a doggid Yeovil side. If them lot from the South West don’t stay up this season then I’ll eat my hat. As for that Dean Bowditch; well if he isn’t in team of the season, then there’s no justice in this world. They say it’s sometimes harder to play against 10 men, so against 9 men must be even harder, think we did well to hang on for a point. We have to face reality for what we are, an average League 1 team. Stay up this season, consolidation the next and make a real push for promotion the season after.

Give Irvine a chance FFS, he’s hardly got his feet under the table. People don’t remember that he’s guided us through to the FA Cup 4th round, which no manager has been able to do for over 10 years. Even ‘King Sturrock’ who you all bum couldn’t manage that. He doesn’t come highly recommended for no reason, a ‘student of the game’ many have called him and he’s got coaching badges as well. Stafford said that he picked him because he was the highest recommended by his contacts, so that hardly means nothing does it? Just because he studies DVDs of other teams does not make him over negative, he just wants to know what we’re up against. Yeovil are a dangerous side, and Irvine clearly did his homework by managing to secure a point last night

Sick of all this negativity, your all a fickle bunch. We need to get behind our manager. He’s doing the best with what he’s got

UP THE OWLS

minus.jpg