VOTE FOR THE NEW AWAY KIT DESIGN

We might be one of the first clubs to take steps in reducing our carbon footprint. With these shirts and a crowd wearing these shirts. We would no longer need floodlights. Notice how they letting us in the West?

p.s If someone has already posted this, apologies but I cannot be arsed to read how poo these shirts are.

Yes there is, if you visit the vote page by clicking on a link on a website that has been identified as say, a utd forum and upon visiting that page you see that it's directing people to go and vote pink.

Because we all know the Blades stick to their own club and never register on Owls sites ever.

awaykit2011a.png

I'm crap with Photoshop, but I knocked this one up in about 10 minutes. I had to blur it a bit because the edges went a bit jagged (yes I know I'm that crap) :blush:

I know red's not to everyone's taste but I really like AC Milan!

Noooooo!!!.jpg

change red for blue and we're on a winner.

also. kit suppliers don't use many templates for a certain season.

case in point: nike's goalkeeper shirts for this season.

x3veab.jpgBarcaGKLS1011.giffa%20premiership-kids-premiership-football-shirt-man-utd-yth-gk-yellow-10-11-26848.jpgjuventus-nike-goalkeeper-shirt-2010-11_small.jpg31W%2BWlq7c3L._SL160_.jpgWerderGK.jpg

I understand that the management team may want to have light coloured shirts for footballing reasons - but Jesus Christ! Still, maybe they could make back some of the money that they lose on shirt sales by having official SWFC sunglasses on sale at all concession stands...

One thing they maybe haven't considered is that whilst light colours may look OK on the lean, muscular physique of a professional athlete, the majority of people they might sell these shirts to are likely to be of the more 'big-boned' variety. You can hide a lot with dark colours!

awaykit2011a.png

I'm crap with Photoshop, but I knocked this one up in about 10 minutes. I had to blur it a bit because the edges went a bit jagged (yes I know I'm that crap) :blush:

NO

NO

NO

NO

NO

NO

NO

NO

NO

NO

NO

NO

NO

NO

NO

NO

NO

NO

NO

NO

NO

Exactly, it can't be done. Any vote should be transparent, if we have learnt anything from the last few years then surely transparency is it!

I got hundreds of Wednesday fans to vote in the United shirt poll and as a result I am told United have taken no notice of the vote at all and are deciding on the shirt choice internally within the club.

Listen to your customers, they don't want any of these kits. Get on the phone to Puma in the morning and formulate a plan B. The club needs to listen to the fans, their customers, quite simple really!

the last quote makes sense

I cannot believe there are paid employees at this football club who allowed pink to be an option as a strip.

The mind boggles, each set of fans has been calling the other pigs for as long as I can remember (over 30 years). And to see it as even a choice as a strip boggles the mind.

Who in their right mind came up with this farce?

These are 3 awful kit choices. I've voted for the least awful for me, orange but that was a close call. But I certainly won't be buying any of them as they are all terrible.

I will be seriously embarrased if we end up in that shocking pink farce though.

No surprise to hear Blades fans, Leeds fans voting, won't be long before the rest of S Yorkshire joins in if they haven't already.

I cannot believe there are paid employees at this football club who allowed pink to be an option as a strip.

The mind boggles, each set of fans has been calling the other pigs for as long as I can remember (over 30 years). And to see it as even a choice as a strip boggles the mind.

Who in their right mind came up with this farce?

These are 3 awful kit choices. I've voted for the least awful for me, orange but that was a close call. But I certainly won't be buying any of them as they are all terrible.

I will be seriously embarrased if we end up in that shocking pink farce though.

No surprise to hear Blades fans, Leeds fans voting, won't be long before the rest of S Yorkshire joins in if they haven't already.

Says the guy with his username as 'Pinky'

Irony?

awaykit2011a.png

Seriously?

You ain't got a job at Puma have you?

I understand that the management team may want to have light coloured shirts for footballing reasons - but Jesus Christ! Still, maybe they could make back some of the money that they lose on shirt sales by having official SWFC sunglasses on sale at all concession stands...

One thing they maybe haven't considered is that whilst light colours may look OK on the lean, muscular physique of a professional athlete, the majority of people they might sell these shirts to are likely to be of the more 'big-boned' variety. You can hide a lot with dark colours!

Soddin' ell how hard can it be to pass the fookin' ball to a teamate?....Who are we gonna be..the Eddystone lighthouse 11?...

Green?...is that bloody camouflage or summatt..

"Johnbstone to Teale crosses it...to....

"Where in the name of **** did Mellor come from?......hidden under the 6 yd box..Mellor "plants" a diving header into the bottom corner of what may be a net....Johnson runs the full length of the pitch to hug an Aspidistra he thought was Spurr..and the crowd mince like fckery....

I'm really not happy

If all three of the shirts actually looked respectable in the first place (pink ffs) then our nearest and bitterest rivals wouldn't be able to get one over on us. But, the votes are tainted already.

I think someone either needs to be held acountable or we are going to be a laughing stock next season.

Rip the lot up and start again.

they are f^^kin awful they look like you purchased 12 kits for a sunday league team from suggs, so you either look like a f66CKIN APPLE .,ORANGE OR F&&CKIN GAY?? i can just see a 20stone wednesday fan walkin down tailtone road pie in one hand programme in back pocket in f**ckin pink for christ sake how many they expecting to sell of any color ?? == educated guess NON please sheffield wednesday go back to the designer kick is KNACKERS IN + GET THEM TO SORT THIS OUT WOT A EMBARRASSMENT TO THIS GREAT CLUB

Guest thetruthisoutthere

Someone needs to post that SWFC FUKED IT UP AGAIN video off YouTube, think that'll sum up today's farcical events.

WHICH wee pipe ED DECIDED ON THOSE 3 KITS FFS

WE WILL NOT SELL ONE OF THEM DAMN SHIRTS FOOOOOKIN FINANCIAL SUICIDE

DELBOY TROTTER SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES IF YOU ASK ME

GOOD GOD THEY ARE EMBARRASSING !!!!

SORRY FOR SHOUTING I'M LIVID :mad:

Guest thetruthisoutthere

I'll post the 'results so far' each day so people can see where we are with voting.

That'll put people's minds at rest.

First update tomorrow morning.

:ph34r: Deejayone, seriously did blunket design em ?