VOTE FOR THE NEW AWAY KIT DESIGN

I'll post the 'results so far' each day so people can see where we are with voting.

That'll put people's minds at rest.

First update tomorrow morning.

While that may help with the anti-pink movement.... all the options are poor.

It's just that the pink is the worst of the bunch.

Just made this one in Photoshop in about 10 minutes ...

finluxcopyfront.jpgfinluxcopyback.jpg

Not hard really Puma/Wednesday is it? Put the highlighters away and get back to the fans with some proper designs!

Failing that, let us design our own.

Not only do i like this but you are also saying we are signing Mellor in the summer! Get in!

I'll post the 'results so far' each day so people can see where we are with voting.

That'll put people's minds at rest.

First update tomorrow morning.

Thing is though it's clear the majority don't want any of them. The straw poll results on here and the reaction across all Owls forums show people won't buy it, which ever is picked.

The votes are just people choosing the least awful. So that wont put our minds at rest. We clearly don't want the choices we have.

If you (not singling you out but your here now!) aren't bothered about sales then fair enough ignore us all but if maximising sales of this kit is important to you, you HAVE to change the choices.

I refuse to vote as all 3 kits are disgusting (surely someones taking the pi$$ with the pink one).

And I definately won't be buying one! Id rather give the £40 to the club and them not give me a shirt!

Just give the money to the Children's Hospital Charity (assuming they're on the kits next year) then they still get some cash, and you don't have to wear one of the kits.

I may be a bit thick but please give me a clue how you can stop the United fans amongst my family and friends from voting using my PC if they want and how you will identify a United fan voting on a shared computer on a public network?

When you click on a link, a lot of info is sent to the web page, including the referring page.

I'd hazard that James has checked his web logs and seen where the referring page is a page by blunts saying "click this link and vote pink"

Orange is nice, green is cool

Pink looks great but you'll look a tool

We all like the yellow, but hey thats a no

Pink just looks silly, i think i might throw.

Oh what was that, yes it was sick

All from the sight of that horrid pink kit

United are laughing, oh you look gay

Could be worse mate, could play at the Lane

Mandaric Hey, what do you think

Oh I like Pink, look at my mate

Hello Bruno, you beautiful Man

In your pink kit and your lovely tan

I'm going off topic, what will i say

Please don't vote Pink, I hope and I pray.

These are getting silly :D

I'm sorry but there's no way I can vote from a computer in my Uni library and be identified as an Owl and a guy later on the exact same computer do it and be seen to be a Blade. Unless the club are employing witchcraft it is not possible.

Yes there is, if you visit the vote page by clicking on a link on a website that has been identified as say, a utd forum and upon visiting that page you see that it's directing people to go and vote pink.

Guest Deleted member

Come and have a drink with us

we'll drink you to a frenzy

Me i'll have a lemonade

Me boyfriends is a Shandy

nah nah nah nah nah nah nah

Olive and umbrella

nah nah nah nah nah nah

Have you met me feller

Just got back from Medrall Xmas shopping and needed cheering up - that did it mate hahahaha

Yes there is, if you visit the vote page by clicking on a link on a website that has been identified as say, a utd forum and upon visiting that page you see that it's directing people to go and vote pink.

They wont be doing that though as you're the 2nd person today to warn them. Well done! :rolleyes:

:biggrin: