VOTE FOR THE NEW AWAY KIT DESIGN

Guest thetruthisoutthere

SOME DAFT GIT IS TRYING TO EMBARRASS US AND THE PLAYERS

After being so proud of both our home and away kit lately sporting the childrens hospital logo as well as the obsolutely excellent designs, they then bring out that poo ?

Where is the commercial common sense ?

What kid would be seen with one of them on ?

might as well go the whole hog and play in red n flippingwhite !!!!!

AAAARRRGGGGGGGHHHHH

they are f^^kin awful they look like you purchased 12 kits for a sunday league team from suggs, so you either look like a f66CKIN APPLE .,ORANGE OR F&&CKIN GAY?? i can just see a 20stone wednesday fan walkin down tailtone road pie in one hand programme in back pocket in f**ckin pink for christ sake how many they expecting to sell of any color ?? == educated guess NON please sheffield wednesday go back to the designer kick is KNACKERS IN + GET THEM TO SORT THIS OUT WOT A EMBARRASSMENT TO THIS GREAT CLUB

ahahahahahaha this made me do a little wee, quality fella

I would go for either one of the 'photoshop' designs on here grey and purple or or yellow with purple pinstripes BUT the club are here to maximise profits so will pick the cheapest option to manufacture ie basic design, mass produced Puma design that all Non Premiership teams will use next season, notice that Spurs or Newcastle won't get the poo poo designs but will have the bette quality Puma design. I understand that the more money made for the club then the better BUT we are NOT going to get a unique design those days are gone until our Premiership return, but surely the club now realise these 3 options fall well short of what WE expect afterall this is our 3rd away shirt in as many years. BTW when it comes to order of choice surely the GK strip should be decided after an away strip is chosen and both the green and orange would have made a decent GK kit but not our new away kit

I would go for either one of the 'photoshop' designs on here grey and purple or or yellow with purple pinstripes BUT the club are here to maximise profits so will pick the cheapest option to manufacture ie basic design, mass produced Puma design that all Non Premiership teams will use next season, notice that Spurs or Newcastle won't get the poo poo designs but will have the bette quality Puma design. I understand that the more money made for the club then the better BUT we are NOT going to get a unique design those days are gone until our Premiership return, but surely the club now realise these 3 options fall well short of what WE expect afterall this is our 3rd away shirt in as many years. BTW when it comes to order of choice surely the GK strip should be decided after an away strip is chosen and both the green and orange would have made a decent GK kit but not our new away kit

Problem being though it`s not going to maximise profits when they sell 12 all season

Sorry i just can't bring myself to vote on such Awful colours and designs for our next away shirt,,,be serious,,,who the hell do you think is gonna waste 40 odd quid on that poo ,,,certainly not me,

Theres been better designs and colours whipped up by 0wlstalkers on this thread than what wev'e been offered,,,come on,,,do us all a favour and withdraw the 3 choices,,sales will not happen otherwise.

Pants.

Serious question though @ DJ1/Chris... How many pig votes have been filtered out?

I'll not vote or buy, said I wouldn't vote again after last years fix

Listen to your customers, they don't want any of these kits. Get on the phone to Puma in the morning and formulate a plan B. The club needs to listen to the fans, their customers, quite simple really!

Statement of the night,,,,,

this needs listening to, by all at the club and then ACTING on.....

awaykit2011a.png

I'm crap with Photoshop, but I knocked this one up in about 10 minutes. I had to blur it a bit because the edges went a bit jagged (yes I know I'm that crap) :blush:

I know red's not to everyone's taste but I really like AC Milan!

I like the idea, although would prefer a dark/navy blue to the burgundy colour.

Although the owl watermark peeking out at the bottom of the shirt just reminds me of Pedobear...

3266806316b40114564am.jpg

Which might be a good thing, I'm not sure :biggrin:

Guest jt3rifles

vote pink who cares really ???? is it gonna change the way we play ? evertons is pink are they a laffing stock no, let the piggys do what they want its them who are in the crap, so what pink and out of debt

Simply cannot understand why this club constantly scores own blasted goals!!

For the first time in nearly 20 years things are looking up and we what do we do? Sanction a public vote that everyone including pigs, dingles, weeds and other fools with an axe to grind can join in and wind us up with.

For me it's simple NO RED of any Hue in our kit ever .......it's beyond obvious and if Puma don't get it flip em off and now!

A pink shirt is possibly the worst possible colour especially in this City probably worse than that pig advertisement with red stripes on it outside the sty

Edited by steelowl

Simply cannot understand why this club constantly scores own blasted goals!!

For the first time in nearly 20 years things are looking up and we what do we do? Sanction a public vote that everyone including pigs, dingles, weeds and other fools with an axe to grind can join in and wind us up with.

For me it's simple NO RED of any Hue in our kit ever .......it's beyond obvious and if Puma don't get it flip em off and now!

A pink shirt is possibly the worst possible colour especially in this City probably worse than that pig advertisement with red stripes on it outside the sty

absolutely, I will be at the fans forum tomorrow night and the numpty who suggested pink for starters really needs to apologise for making me down half a bottle of vodka this evening in rage and in worry that we might be playing in fooooking pink