Francis Jeffers appreciation thread

At least wee pipe Turpin had the decency to wear a mask.

Sometimes players are signed on large wages and don't play for some reason be it form, injuries or just not fitting in.

It's happened at Hillsborough before just as it has at other clubs and will happen in the future.

Thats football.

Dear Franny,

Thank you for all your hard work for Sheffield Wednesday. I hope you get a chronic case of hemorrhoids, coupled with erectile dysfunction.

Best,

Bez

Edited by Beztheowl

Guest EddieValentine

Dear Franny.

All the best for the future. Hopefully you can find another team who can see your intelligent runs and play the ball to you feet. I'm sure your fox will definitely be in many boxes to come.

Ed

I would point out, actually, I'm not annoyed with Francis Jeffers

I'm annoyed at the fact that his signing and career with my club epitomise everything that is wrong with Sheffield Wednesday

Would you and epitomise just get a room :st2:

Guest Sheamus

Your time here at Sheffield Wednesday just hasn't worked out the way everybody would've liked. It's not you're fault you're such a crock, I have sympathy.

Good luck in your search for a new club. Cheers.

Your time here at Sheffield Wednesday just hasn't worked out the way everybody would've liked. It's not you're fault you're such a crock, I have sympathy.

Good luck in Australia / America, where the standard of football is quite slipshod..... just like your SWFC career

Corrected for ya .....

Did anyone else see the valedictory message that JJ give to Jeffers in the pre-match warm up ? i.e. kicking a ball onto the back of Jeffers head when he looking the other way. Said Jeffers did not look a happy bunny when it happened and JJ gave a wry smile towards the south stand afterwards. It was probably not intentional but I thought it was an appropriate way to say goodbye to an erzatz Wednesday legend.

there should be an open top bus parade down tailtone road,for all the fookers who are leaving us now.

so we can show our appreciation of the job they've done on this great club.

Thanks for all your efforts you jug eared cnut. Players like you are the reason we are where we are today.

Over one year since you last scored a goal. Wonder how much dollar you picked up in that time.

But you aren't totally to blame for that, good old Brian Laws can flip off as well.

Cheerio.

Guest triple j

thanks for missing that header yesterday right before my eyes and epitomising in a passing moment your entire career at Sheffield Wednesday.

That c*nt had every opportunity to make up for EVERYTHING with that header and f*cking bottled it. I hate him, I truly do. I don't care what anyone says, he should have fallen on his sword a long time ago. Stealing a living off a financially ruined club.

As you say, somehow that missed header says it all.