Francis Jeffers appreciation thread

Guest WMLEE OF WORCESTER

Like the wretched man who signed you, you are rightly heading for the dole queue. Unlike Laws though (sacked at Burnley this side of Christmas) you probably have two undeserved chances still left (Tranmere Rovers and America is my best guess) before you aquaint yourself with the football scrapheap. Even that great goal you scored versus Hull probably worked against us...had we not won that one Laws would have been seven games into a season with one point and would have probably earned the sack there and then. We'd still be in the Championship, in other words! Just get out of Hillsborough, Jeffers you

despicable specimen, we appreciate you not one jot! Good riddance, you idle scouse waste of space - kind regards, W.M. LEE of WORCESTER

My thoughts from reading this thread is that people are being a bit harsh on FJ9

He put his life on the line when going for that header. I have it from good sources that he actually fractured an eyelash in his gut busting attempt to reach JJ's cross

Put his whole career on the line for us............ now that's dedication :biggrin:

*takes rose coloured glasses off* JUST F**K OFF FJ9 YOU ARE A COMPLETE WASTE OF A SKIN

UTO

Guest Sheamus

My thoughts from reading this thread is that people are being a bit harsh on FJ9

He put his life on the line when going for that header. I have it from good sources that he actually fractured an eyelash in his gut busting attempt to reach JJ's cross

Put his whole career on the line for us............ now that's dedication :biggrin:

*takes rose coloured glasses off* JUST F**K OFF FJ9 YOU ARE A COMPLETE WASTE OF A SKIN

UTO

That all! :D

What about the rest of his organs?

Guest Sheff Owl

Seriously how the flip did he miss that header to WIN THE GAME on Sunday???

It was harder to miss it, i think he actually bottled it, knowing if he got injured he would not get picked up by anyone for next season.

All he needed to do was chuck himself at it, if he took a knock so what, that's part of Football.

Guest IronOwl

Worst striker (ha ha ha ha) if thats what he classes himswlf as, I have ever seen play for The Wednesday. In fact worst ever player !! And bear in mind, over my 32 years watching and supporting us, I have seen some cr@p. Like someone else - total W@nker.

Guest JonR

The worst thing is all the money we have given him is going straight into Dave Allen's pockets again.