Francis Jeffers appreciation thread

You're the championship version of Winston Bogarde and were the main reason we got relegated.

By being a cr*p pile of sh*te you put a noose around our neck and stopped us from bringing in a true quality striker probably on half your wages or else.

Enjoy your final £40k pay-check for June. You are the definition of the term "Stealing a living".

Please SWFC stop making these fatal mistakes.

Guest Distraught!

I bet Henry and Bergkamp still send each other text messages saying how much they miss you! :wub:

PS: You scored more goals from open play in a short loan spell at Ipswich than you've managed in three seasons at Hillsborough. How the flip did you manage to do that? :huh:

Did anyone else see the valedictory message that JJ give to Jeffers in the pre-match warm up ? i.e. kicking a ball onto the back of Jeffers head when he looking the other way. Said Jeffers did not look a happy bunny when it happened and JJ gave a wry smile towards the south stand afterwards. It was probably not intentional but I thought it was an appropriate way to say goodbye to an erzatz Wednesday legend.

I saw that. Jeffers then went on to spend the rest of the pre-match warmup sulking and scowling at JJ. Sums up his priorities quite nicely.

The awful, lazy loan signing Tom Soares with one goal and one assist contributed more to us than virtually your whole time with SWFC Franny. You may well beat David Graham in a like for like comparison in wasting money vs performance.

Like the wretched man who signed you, you are rightly heading for the dole queue. Unlike Laws though (sacked at Burnley this side of Christmas) you probably have two undeserved chances still left (Tranmere Rovers and America is my best guess) before you aquaint yourself with the football scrapheap. Even that great goal you scored versus Hull probably worked against us...had we not won that one Laws would have been seven games into a season with one point and would have probably earned the sack there and then. We'd still be in the Championship, in other words! Just get out of Hillsborough, Jeffers you

despicable specimen, we appreciate you not one jot! Good riddance, you idle scouse waste of space - kind regards, W.M. LEE of WORCESTER

How have you been since the demise of Just Another Wednesday Mr Lee?

I will continue to copy Liverpools Torres song and sing my Francis Jeffers tribute song for many years to come

"10 grand a week and a waste of space, Jeffers, Jeffers"

"10 grand a week and a waste of space, Jeffers, Jeffers

10 grand a week and a waste of space, massive ears and an ugly face

Francis Jeffers, Wednesdays number 9

In one split second towards the end of the game FJ summed up his wednesday career. All he had to do was stick his head firmly on the ball and we would have stayed up. Instead he goes all half hearted and misses it. Cant even head but somebody properly. The one good thing about this summer is that this cnut will be out of our club good. Good bye and good riddance.

Worst signing in our History.

This, I get.

Well done you flipping money grabbing tw@t.

This, I don't get.

It's not like he refused to play is it? Or like he forced us to sign him and pay him a big wedge of cash.

He's done rumbleing well out of us, granted, but the finger of blame HAS to point to those involved in signing him.

In one split second towards the end of the game FJ summed up his wednesday career. All he had to do was stick his head firmly on the ball and we would have stayed up. Instead he goes all half hearted and misses it. Cant even head but somebody properly. The one good thing about this summer is that this cnut will be out of our club good. Good bye and good riddance.

Severely criticised by Hirsty and Dean Windass on the Late Kick-Off Show last night for not doing exactly this. They both said he's got to be throwing himself at the ball in those situations and in games like Sunday's.

You could see the disgust in Hirsty's face

Did anyone else see the valedictory message that JJ give to Jeffers in the pre-match warm up ? i.e. kicking a ball onto the back of Jeffers head when he looking the other way. Said Jeffers did not look a happy bunny when it happened and JJ gave a wry smile towards the south stand afterwards. It was probably not intentional but I thought it was an appropriate way to say goodbye to an erzatz Wednesday legend.

If only JJ had kicked the ball as hard as he did that bottle vs The Blades, it would have took Jeffers' head clean off and I'd have started a fookin' party.

Guest triple j

The more I think about it, the more I want to blame Jeffers for our relegation.

Soaking up £8/9 grand a week of our precious budget whilst giving nothing back.

Bottling that header against Palace which could well have saved us.

Pathetic nesh glass ankled weak as wee wee money grabbing c*nt. :angry:

Edited by triple j

Guest Ernest

Your silky skills,blistering pace and razor like finishing make Lionel Messi look like Ricky Gervais.