Francis Jeffers appreciation thread

Thanks for all the stirling service you gave to our club whilst sitting in the treatment room and picking up the biggest wage at Sheffield Wednesday.

Good luck with finding another employer who will be daft enough to line your wallet as we have done, now f"ck off and don't let the door hit you on the way out, you are a complete waste of space.

The staff and management of Champs thank you for your loyal custom for the past three years you have been an ever present and our afternoons will not be the same without you. The fact you even offered to work evening and weekends just shows your total commitment.

Good luck in finding a new club sorry I mean cafe bar, to wile away the hours. :dry:

Thanks for all the stirling service you gave to our club whilst sitting in the treatment room and picking up the biggest wage at Sheffield Wednesday.

Good luck with finding another employer who will be daft enough to line your wallet as we have done, now f"ck off and don't let the door hit you on the way out, you are a complete waste of space.

Surely that would be 12-18 months out!

Still banging this drum are we?

The season is over, we're down yet the fans take the moral high ground somewhat and accuse one player who has barely had any game time of being poo .

He is poo - but there at least a dozen more who have been of an equal shiteness or worse.

He also not a thief.

Still banging this drum are we?

The season is over, we're down yet the fans take the moral high ground somewhat and accuse one player who has barely had any game time of being poo .

He is poo - but there at least a dozen more who have been of an equal shiteness or worse.

He also not a thief.

At least wee pipe Turpin had the decency to wear a mask.

Shurrup Arthur.... This is helping with the grief lol

My message...

Dear Francis,

You're last two notable acts in a Wednesday shirt sum you up.

Number 1 - The missed header yesterday.

Number 2 - You headbutt a player and actually do more damage to yourself .(that's a first for a Wednesday player i think, so you've gone down in history pal)

I dislike you a lot. In fact I think you're a cunt tbh.

Regards,

Brad

Edited by BRADDAZ

Big Thanks for NOWT now we could maybe get TWO decent players in who will actually GIVE A F@CK ABOUT US on what wage you were stealing from us week in week out for 3 lousy years UTO FTB WTID