How many players will stop if we go down

Guest Wildman1867

Guest Wildman1867

If we go down how many players will stop with us next year, I personally cannot see the likes of Grant, Beevers, Tudgay, Spurr wanting to play first division football. What do others think

I honestly dont care. They can all flip off for me. They've shown time and time again this season that they arent capable of fighting for this club. Any that want to leave can go and if we get owt for em its a bonus All those out of contract can go. Bunch of spineless oxygen thieves.

Yes, I know someone will cite Tommy, JOC, blah blah blah. flip off, i'm in a bad mood and I'm venting my spleen.

If we go down how many players will stop with us next year, I personally cannot see the likes of Grant, Beevers, Tudgay, Spurr wanting to play first division football. What do others think

I could see someone like Halifax coming in for Spurr, Beavers will stay, Grant find a CCC club, Clarke will be working on a building site, Jeffers will end up playing in the Hong Kong league Division 2.

Guest NORTHWESTOWL

Im really wanting our starting 11 next season to have at least 6 or even 7 new players, if i had to keep some i would choose Grant, Purse JOC and possibly Miller.

Hopefully no one of them considering the wages they will be asking for. Yesterdays game showed the severe lack of application and guile required to be a successful player in this league. Hand on heart how many outside Spurr, Nolan , Purse and O Connor tried ??

IF you cannot motivate yourself in the relegation zone against local rivals who fielded a bunch of loanees what gives these players the right to a new contract ?

I did 'nt see a lack of application from the others sides players - although it pains me to admit .

Edited by NORTHWESTOWL

Spurr should be laughing all the way to his piggy bank if he gets to play second division football never mind first!!!

I honestly dont care. They can all flip off for me. They've shown time and time again this season that they arent capable of fighting for this club. Any that want to leave can go and if we get owt for em its a bonus All those out of contract can go. Bunch of spineless oxygen thieves.

Yes, I know someone will cite Tommy, JOC, blah blah blah. flip off, i'm in a bad mood and I'm venting my spleen.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm with you on this Tris

Hmmm.

Maybe Tudgay has a clause somewhere along the lineso f "If we go down, you can move to any club for £x amount"

Which could explain the bad performances at this stage of the season....*

I'm in a poo poo mood and been negative like Kivo... This is probably not true.*

Guest Blue&WhiteBen

its not a question of them not 'wanting' to play L1 football,

who in their right mind would sign Tommy Spurr in the championship?