DEADLINE DAY! Have you got your season ticket yet?

4 of us in our little group, 3 renewed.

Unfortunately I couldn't at this time. Had a season ticket every year since 1988 apart from 1996/1997 season when I went to most games anyway.

It'll be weird if I don't have one but hopefully I can get things sorted before next season starts and buy one. Hope no bugger nicks my seat, after 13 years it's moulded to the shape of my arse so wouldn't be of reasonable comfort to anyone else. :biggrin:

Edited by swfc93

Can't get into the system until Monday now mate so next update will be then, I'm afraid!

What's wrong with a camp bed in your office?

No dedication some people

Just bought mine 20 minutes ago biggrin.gif

I'm buying mine at 12.01 when the price goes up in order to improve Alans budget.

That's because I'm a Truefan.

Stuff you all that have gone out of your way to save a few bob at the expense of OUR clubs future.

Well they've updated now, you can see all the seats which haven't been renewed on the shop if you take a look at the seat selector thing.

At least, presume that's what it is. I was expecting a few more empty seats to be honest as pretty much all the 'best' central seats in the Kop and North stand are still taken. There's not many side-by-side seats going spare in those areas.

Well they've updated now, you can see all the seats which haven't been renewed on the shop if you take a look at the seat selector thing.

At least, presume that's what it is. I was expecting a few more empty seats to be honest as pretty much all the 'best' central seats in the Kop and North stand are still taken. There's not many side-by-side seats going spare in those areas.

I don't think it shows every seat that hasn't been sold as around where my ticket is it has basically sold out which I very much doubt is the case as there are loads of empty seats every match day.

Guest Aaron

I won't get a season ticket if:

- We're in League One

- Jeffers, Clarke or Esajas get a new contract

- Strafford keeps conning us.

So it is highly unlikely that I will be getting a season ticket. I think I might just go to the big games instead, or enjoy my RS Commentary.