DEADLINE DAY! Have you got your season ticket yet?

Has everyone that renewed received confirmation e-mails? I renewed three STs yesterday and system said I'd receive a confirmation e-mail shortly, but nothing yet and I received the text at mid-day - should I be concerned?

Has everyone that renewed received confirmation e-mails? I renewed three STs yesterday and system said I'd receive a confirmation e-mail shortly, but nothing yet and I received the text at mid-day - should I be concerned?

In the account section of the online shop you can view your recent purchases. If it isn't there then worry, if it is then it is all good.

Log in to your online account and check your purchase history - any registered full season ticket purchases should show in there.

My confirmation e mail arrived about 36 hours after I renewed.

As others have said, check your purchase history.

Its alright posting it on here. But people have to find this, send it to the people - text them about this and the united game. Today.

flip me that's hilarious.

Please tell me that Cardiff is taking the wee wee out of himself here.