DEADLINE DAY! Have you got your season ticket yet?

its is sold will keep you all informed as to the out come in the morning.

SOMEONE ISN'T GOING TO BE HAPPY, EITHER ME OR THE PERSON THEY HAVE ALREADY SOLD THE SEAT TO.

Just to be certain. When you last tried to renew did you quote your Client reference number. It may be the case that you are trying to buy the ticket without them realising it is already reserved for you. So they wouldnt sell it to you because they didnt know you were the one it is being reserved for until the deadline.

It may be a massive flip up by the club. However i thought it was impossible to buy a seat if it was already held previously by a ST holder until the deadline.

best of luck mate

My 1000th post supposed to be grander than this.....

At the risk of sounding like lee, in the past the club have bought poorly. Now there is a better backroom staff to check for fitness and it sounds like new signings will only be signed up If they are up to the job mentally. So I think you can trust that future signings will be better. Btw, I know this sounds a bit rich coming from a guy who isn't getting an ST.

Wasnt that said last summer, and Miller has played how many games?

Wasnt that said last summer, and Miller has played how many games?

Erm........

That's pissed on my argument a bit. Though I think you would agree that he is a good player. :ph34r:

I suppose the point is that the club will need three years of the new recruitment policy. We are one year in and can expect the team to improve next season. I think the recent signings have been good ones, perhaps Miller has been unlucky?

Isn't it a bit unfair to pick up on Miller, he's never had a serious injury in his life before joining Wednesday has he? Looking at his profile he's played almost 400 games in his career, he's not exactly Francis Jeffers is he?

TRIED BUYING ON LINE YESTURDAY TO FIND THE TICKET OFFICE HAD ALREADY SOLD ONE OF OUR SEATS TO SOMEONE ELSE BEFORE THE DEAD LINE, GREAT WORK AGAIN SWFC.

Can you PM me your client ID and I will take a look for you.

Chris

Guest barlborough owl

Can you PM me your client ID and I will take a look for you.

Chris

Chris I think it was you I was talking to yesturday and its you who is sorting it.

Chris I think it was you I was talking to yesturday and its you who is sorting it.

Down in reception?

That wasn't about a seat having already been sold - If you can send me your Client ID and I can try and get to the bottom of this.

Chris

Guest barlborough owl

Down in reception?

That wasn't about a seat having already been sold - If you can send me your Client ID and I can try and get to the bottom of this.

Chris

Not in reception, over the phone, I called the ticket office.

Not in reception, over the phone, I called the ticket office.

Definitely wasn't me then.

If you want me to look into it and try and get it sorted for you then please PM me your client ID. I can't do anything without this.

Chris

Cant afford the bargain £333!!! as not working at moment and with wages out there at min wont be able to afford 1 even when i am back in full time work.

Was willing to part with £180 for a community season ticket but i dont qualify as not on Tax credits, But do qualify for £5 match tickets!!!!