DEADLINE DAY! Have you got your season ticket yet?

Guest rubin

This is my 50th season watching the owls and if I was hoping to see quality football then all but a few years in the early sixties...few under Wilko...and the stuff played by Big Ron's team...have been poo ...if you want to watch quality football then perhaps wednesday aren't the team that they should watch...at the end of the day we are wednesdayites...proud of it regardless of who's in charge or what players are turning out for us...or else we'd be armchair football fans watching Man U and Arsenal with their shirts on in front of the tv.

Yep that about sums up my feelings...ive just renewed as well :biggrin:

Over 8,300 people have got their season ticket so far (http://www.ourwednesday.com) - have you got yours?

It's deadline day today and the last chance to get the cheapest prices:

Adults from only £333

Under-8s from FREE

Under-13s from only £50

Under-18s from only £100

Community tickets from only £184 (Students, Forces, Apprentices, people claiming Working Tax Credits)

Over-65s from only £184

Over-80s FREE

Remember, you could be making a HUGE saving when compared to paying for every game on the turnstiles, even with matchday offer games included.

PLUS - if you renew today you get the THREE YEAR PRICE PROMISE, meaning you are guaranteed to pay no more for the equivalent ticket for the next THREE years - that offer expires today.

PLUS - if you are renewing, today is your last chance to be guaranteed to keep your current seat.

Prices are here: http://www.swfc.co.uk/seasontickets

Buy your Season Ticket online here: http://www.swfc.co.uk/shop

The only chance of me renewing is when the investment money comes in and we replace our totally inept "players" with proper footballers.

Still waiting for the club to call me so I can buy my weekend season ticket...

When I am trying to buy something I really want, I tend to lead the way and contact the other party. However, when I'm half-hearted about buying something, I usually look for sh*t excuses in the end not to bother buying said item. I'll add this excuse to my list the next time I'm half-hearted about wanting to buy a product, thanks.

When I am trying to buy something I really want, I tend to lead the way and contact the other party. However, when I'm half-hearted about buying something, I usually look for sh*t excuses in the end not to bother buying said item. I'll add this excuse to my list the next time I'm half-hearted about wanting to buy a product, thanks.

Rang them twice last week. Left a message for Janine to call me back on Friday. All this after registering my interest weeks ago. Also PM'd Deejayone for assistance without response. I also rang the ticket office but you can't buy them there. You can't buy them online either.

I'll add your post to my list the the next time I want to shout my mouth off without knowing the facts, thanks.

Rang them twice last week. Left a message for Janine to call me back on Friday. All this after registering my interest weeks ago. Also PM'd Deejayone for assistance without response. I also rang the ticket office but you can't buy them there. You can't buy them online either.

I'll add your post to my list the the next time I want to shout my mouth off without knowing the facts, thanks.

Tried calling Janine back, or are you hoping she'll notice your post on Owlstalk and will trigger her memory to give you a call?

Just a thought...

Guest Deleted member

It's over 9000 including Weekend Season Tickets, which aren't currently counted in the counter total.

F**K thats worrying... what have we budgeted for again? Are we 2/3 of the way there?

Guest barlborough owl

TRIED BUYING ON LINE YESTURDAY TO FIND THE TICKET OFFICE HAD ALREADY SOLD ONE OF OUR SEATS TO SOMEONE ELSE BEFORE THE DEAD LINE, GREAT WORK AGAIN SWFC.

To all on line Friday afternoon, spoke to Chris in the ticket office on Saturday morning and he sorted me a seat on the same row as my family next to me but the other end.

So in the end all is happy and they didn't have to upset whoever they sold our ticket to.

BUT IT SHOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!