DEADLINE DAY! Have you got your season ticket yet?

If we stay up I'll renew. If we go down I will pick and choose weekend games. Don't care if it will cost me more by doing it this way, but I want to see what league we're in before laying down the tight resources that I do have.

Good, sound financial thinkin' that mate...............

If we stay up I'll renew. If we go down I will pick and choose weekend games. Don't care if it will cost me more by doing it this way, but I want to see what league we're in before laying down the tight resources that I do have.

Am I missing something ? ? ?

Just renewed. Also impressed at how easy it was to do online.

Just thinking back to what the online shop used to be like, massive improvement. This club is improving, we're getting there. Don't get how what league we are in will effect people's finances.

Anyway, UTO (whatever league we are in next season).

Am I missing something ? ? ?

Makes perfect sense to me, he's a bit tight financially because he likes paying extra for things when he doesn't really need to tongue.gif

I'm still yet to renew as well, I'll be getting it before the deadline tonight when I finally decide whether to change from the Kop to the North or not...

Somebody may buy your seat tomorrow, dont let Cardiff know where you sit

Somebody may buy your seat tomorrow

Think this maybe needed communicating more, I didn't know but have renewed anyway. One of the lads i go with is in the 'waiting to see which league' camp but not sure if he knows he could lose his seat.

Just renewed, it was a difficult decision, hovering over the pay now button. Then I thought about the blank Saturdays sat at home listening to the radio as we went 5-0 before H/T, or the cold winter months when we have a midweek match, getting carried through the day on a high knowing I was going to the match that night.

Another reason was for Lee Strafford and Nick Parker as a gesture of gratitude, of how they have returned our club to us from the last sorry lot. It's the least I could do. they deserve it.

Up yours previous regime!

Just renewed, it was a difficult decision, hovering over the pay now button. Then I thought about the blank Saturdays sat at home listening to the radio as we went 5-0 before H/T, or the cold winter months when we have a midweek match, getting carried through the day on a high knowing I was going to the match that night.

Another reason was for Lee Strafford and Nick Parker as a gesture of gratitude, of how they have returned our club to us from the last sorry lot. It's the least I could do. they deserve it.

Cracking post.

Please, anhyone who bought a season ticket under the Dave Allen regime and haven't bothered now, just read this and have your debit card at hand!

Brilliant post! It's even getting a +1 from me, and I'm very selective!! :biggrin:

Please, anhyone who bought a season ticket under the Dave Allen regime and haven't bothered now, just read this and have your debit card at hand!

Brilliant post! It's even getting a +1 from me, and I'm very selective!! :biggrin:

Thanks O.W.W.L.Y and Rawowl for your appreciation of the post.

Could I just point out to anyone who decides to renew on the strength of my heartfelt post to quote Marconi as a friend, I could do with some money back. :biggrin: