DEADLINE DAY! Have you got your season ticket yet?

You may have more than one account at the online shop?

If you want me to check your season ticket has gone through, feel free to PM me your ClientID.

Can you check CardiffOwls as well please ?

He's just got the text but is also panicking as he thought he renewed around November last year

You may have more than one account at the online shop?

If you want me to check your season ticket has gone through, feel free to PM me your ClientID.

It may be that you have more than one account set up. In that case, the season ticket will only be registered on one account - so the text may have been sent to another one of your accounts.

If you want to PM me your client ID I can take a look and put your mind at rest :)

Chris

I think I've just spotted a way of increasing our budget for next season....

:ph34r:

Guest intercity0wl

I'm torn on this one, I can't work out whether to renew my season ticket or chop my own head off with a rusty knife.

Im hoping you do the second option.

This is my 50th season watching the owls and if I was hoping to see quality football then all but a few years in the early sixties...few under Wilko...and the stuff played by Big Ron's team...have been poo ...if you want to watch quality football then perhaps wednesday aren't the team that they should watch...at the end of the day we are wednesdayites...proud of it regardless of who's in charge or what players are turning out for us...or else we'd be armchair football fans watching Man U and Arsenal with their shirts on in front of the tv.

There's quality football, and then there's wanting to see your team at least compete, but when your seeing a lack of desire, effort and heart then you have to question yourself.

There's quality football, and then there's wanting to see your team at least compete, but when your seeing a lack of desire, effort and heart then you have to question yourself.

How many of those players who seem to lack desire and effort do you think will be here next season? There is only a few people who look like the don't give a damn - I suspect most teams have the same problem, and thankfully the Wednesday players this applies to will be free agent in the summer.

quote name='daveyboy66' date='09 April 2010 - 12:21 PM' timestamp='1270812091' post='2400344']

This is my 50th season watching the owls and if I was hoping to see quality football then all but a few years in the early sixties...few under Wilko...and the stuff played by Big Ron's team...have been poo ...if you want to watch quality football then perhaps wednesday aren't the team that they should watch...at the end of the day we are wednesdayites...proud of it regardless of who's in charge or what players are turning out for us...or else we'd be armchair football fans watching Man U and Arsenal with their shirts on in front of the tv.

The thing is I've had a season ticket since 1983 when Wilko took over and you're not wrong, there's been some right poo over the years. I think my apathy is part fuelled by this extra pressure placed on fans to renew now, at a time when so much hangs in the balance. Of course I'll renew, I am one of the blind faithful. I'm just whinging about the timing of the discount deadline.

Its also the fact that any decent player (Grant, Beevers) will probably be gone if we're relegated.

.... and then depression set in.

The thing is I've had a season ticket since 1983 when Wilko took over and you're not wrong, there's been some right poo over the years. I think my apathy is part fuelled by this extra pressure placed on fans to renew now, at a time when so much hangs in the balance. Of course I'll renew, I am one of the blind faithful. I'm just whinging about the timing of the discount deadline.

definitely agree with this, it is far from ideal, or comfortable

But..... in defence of Lee, he wouldn't have known that this deadline, would co-incide with the most important 4 matches of recent history. Plus, he wasn't to know that our future would not yet have been decided

I am just surprised the club have not decided to extend the deadline until league status is assured.......... if we would have stayed up, this could have caused a massive sales surge as well

Edited by Glaser

definitely agree with this, it is far from ideal, or comfortable

But..... in defence of Lee, he wouldn't have known that this deadline, would co-incide with the most important 4 matches of recent history. Plus, he wasn't to know that our future would not yet have been decided

I am just surprised the club have not decided to extend the deadline until league status is assured.......... if we would have stayed up, this could have caused a massive sales surge as well

And for this reason, I have just this minute renewed!

I hope you read this Lee.

Guest Sheff Owl

I have always said if we could reach around 10k in time for the Crystal Palace game that would be a good turn out so far to say what kind of a season we have had.

Might sound a stupid idea but has there been or will there be a little note sent out say to local radio stations just to remind fans it's the deadline day for Season Ticket holders today?

Does this line ever change?

"90% Renewals, 75% sold online"

Its stayed exactly the same everytime I've been on OurWednesday! :biggrin:

:ls:

Not often.. It has been at up to 93% renewals in the past and there were over 80% sold online early on.

Seems to have balanced out nicely though.

Guest barlborough owl

TRIED BUYING ON LINE YESTURDAY TO FIND THE TICKET OFFICE HAD ALREADY SOLD ONE OF OUR SEATS TO SOMEONE ELSE BEFORE THE DEAD LINE, GREAT WORK AGAIN SWFC.

TRIED BUYING ON LINE YESTURDAY TO FIND THE TICKET OFFICE HAD ALREADY SOLD ONE OF OUR SEATS TO SOMEONE ELSE BEFORE THE DEAD LINE, GREAT WORK AGAIN SWFC.

Surely that is a mistake and you can get your seats back. If not that is a major roger up by the club. I'd be gutted if my seat had been sold.

Edited by russy

Im pretty impressed we have sold this many so far with this season still not being over. Im sure some people are waiting to find out what division we are in next season and no doubt there will be some that are saying no way are they going to get one for next season but once the summer is here and they havent been to watch us for a month or 2 they will be renewing their ticket.