Sign in to follow this  
DeeJayOne

DEADLINE DAY! Have you got your season ticket yet?

Why has the sales counter on OurWednesday gone?

It's been replaced for this week with the countdown to the biggest derby since Wembley...

To all on line Friday afternoon, spoke to Chris in the ticket office on Saturday morning and he sorted me a seat on the same row as my family next to me but the other end.

So in the end all is happy and they didn't have to upset whoever they sold our ticket to.

BUT IT SHOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really pleased you got this sorted....

It's been replaced for this week with the countdown to the biggest derby since Wembley...

Arsenal v Tottenham?

To all on line Friday afternoon, spoke to Chris in the ticket office on Saturday morning and he sorted me a seat on the same row as my family next to me but the other end.

So in the end all is happy and they didn't have to upset whoever they sold our ticket to.

BUT IT SHOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad it seems to be sorted now.

As I said on Friday, I would have been happy to look into this and resolve it for you then if you had provided your Client ID.

It shouldn't have happened and I will speak to the Ticket Office to try and find out why to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Chris

Guest barlborough owl

Glad it seems to be sorted now.

As I said on Friday, I would have been happy to look into this and resolve it for you then if you had provided your Client ID.

It shouldn't have happened and I will speak to the Ticket Office to try and find out why to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Chris

I couldn't get the id on Friday because it was my nephews season ticket and I could get hold of him, but thanks anyway.

Finally have my season ticket!

Thanks DJ, Janine.

So how many sold now?

8962 (+ Weekend Season Tickets)

Is that good or bad?

How many in numbers and percentage of total sold had we sold by the first deadline last season?

Or isn't that a valid way of looking at it?

I don't think its a valid way to look at it.

I think a lot of people will be wait till the end of the season to buy, like they have done for many years.

It'll take a few years for everyone to get into the mindset of buying early.

Is that good or bad?

How many in numbers and percentage of total sold had we sold by the first deadline last season?

Or isn't that a valid way of looking at it?

this

What are the sales like compared to the corresponding figure* last season (*end of first deadline)

I don't think its a valid way to look at it.

I think a lot of people will be wait till the end of the season to buy, like they have done for many years.

It'll take a few years for everyone to get into the mindset of buying early.

Wouldnt rely too much on that mate. I made the decision not to renew before the deadline, not because I cant get used to the earlier deadline, but because i decided I didnt want one. Think a lot of people may have come to the same conclusion after this shocking season looking at the figures. It will take something fairly dramativ during the summer to get me to change my mind now. I will still probably go, just gives me the option of picking and chosing if it is as bad as this year has been. And tbh if we get relegated it really isnt very good value, as most of the games will have to be cat Cs to get anyone through the turnstiles!

Eastlands is just over the Pennines. With Man Utd not achieving anything this season, Man City could be the new team for you!

I've been going to Hillsborough for nearly 30 years now and I'll never fall out of love with Wednesday, but yeah, you might be right, I'd certainly get more entertainment for my hard earnt cash there.

On a more serious note, I'll probably end up paying over £500 to suffer another season of misery watching nice blokes and triers trying to play football.

We'll be lucky to scrape 11k, and that is even if we stay up. We'll not even reach 10k if we go down.

The club has scored a major own goal with this early pricing policy and should have extended the deadline beyond the end of the season.

We'll be lucky to scrape 11k, and that is even if we stay up. We'll not even reach 10k if we go down.

The club has scored a major own goal with this early pricing policy and should have extended the deadline beyond the end of the season.

The bottom of a season hasn't helped either.

Eastlands is just over the Pennines. With Man Utd not achieving anything this season, Man City could be the new team for you!

Why do you constantly say this to people just because they haven't renewed or bought a season ticket, its peoples choice if and when they go to a match, if you want to sit through dire football fair play to you its just not everyone's 'cuppa tea'.

Why do you constantly say this to people just because they haven't renewed or bought a season ticket, its peoples choice if and when they go to a match, if you want to sit through dire football fair play to you its just not everyone's 'cuppa tea'.

Not when they are constantly going on and on and on and on and on asking why our attendances are down, asking people to buy season tickets and commenting on how poo poo we are despite not actually seeing us play.

Its called dignity - I have a mate who is an Owl but has the dignity to hesitate on commenting on performances or passing judgement on players when I start moaning.

I didn't go to Middlesborough on Saturday so would never dream of speaking about how we played on the day.

Its like the nob riddlers who ring up Praise or Grumble, have a pop then admit that they're on 'neets' so didn't even go.

Not when they are constantly going on and on and on and on and on asking why our attendances are down, asking people to buy season tickets and commenting on how poo poo we are despite not actually seeing us play.

Its called dignity - I have a mate who is an Owl but has the dignity to hesitate on commenting on performances or passing judgement on players when I start moaning.

I didn't go to Middlesborough on Saturday so would never dream of speaking about how we played on the day.

Its like the nob riddlers who ring up Praise or Grumble, have a pop then admit that they're on 'neets' so didn't even go.

I agree with your comments, if you haven't been to the game keep yer mouth shut, but what i don't agree with is the chap who keeps banging on about popping over the pennines to watch the mancs.

If you watch wednesday it will always be in your blood, my father's been to about five games this season, no way would i say to him 'if yer think wi poo dad go and flip off to watch man utd', He's no less a wednesdayite than i am and ive had to sit through the dross all year.

Guest thetruthisoutthere

Like that guy that rang up on saturday and started to have a go at the fact johnson hadnt started the game ?????

Me and the old man were coming back from boro and burst into laughter........another one thats read the website seen the suggested team sheet and then phoned up to say we were [email protected] even though he hadnt been and watched one kick......ffs this guy hadnt even listened on the radio if he had he would know johnson was on from the start and again got himself into some tasty spots.

Great post.

The people who ring up P&G and havent been really wind me up!