Joe - Over to you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are we saying that Joe is Joe Kosich, who is advising Club9?

I'm a little bit worried about the lower value of our club in League 1. If Club9 see themselves as long-term investors, why don't they get a deal as a Championship club?

I don't want us the hand over control of the club on the cheap? Especially when the bank would be expected to write of a substantial part of their debt.

Are we saying that Joe is Joe Kosich, who is advising Club9?

I'm a little bit worried about the lower value of our club in League 1. If Club9 see themselves as long-term investors, why don't they get a deal as a Championship club?

I don't want us the hand over control of the club on the cheap? Especially when the bank would be expected to write of a substantial part of their debt.

How do you sell something which is worth less that £0 "on the cheap"?

SiJ... your lust for Arthur Bach et al is embarassing.

Quick psycho-analysis; as a kid, you didn't have the brains to think for yourself. You hung-around with the bully of the school, and copied everything that he did. You never developed your own personality, and as such are now in a dead-end job that requires no need to think on your feet, and are probably one of the longest serving people in your position. Mainly due to your reliance on other "big" personalities.

Far wrong? Thought not

Iam a 23 year old, doing a Masters at University of Sheffield.

Quick psycho anaylsis of you: Your a tw at. . .

Edited by SiJ

Iam a 23 year old, doing a Masters at University of Sheffield.

Quick psycho anaylsis of you: You're a tw at. . .

academic standards have dropped :biggrin:

You're still a tw at though. . .

Edited by SiJ

Ive been accused of many things in my life but never that!! im one of the more optimistic people you could meet.

What I dont like is people taking the wee wee out of our club and its fans (thats not aimed at Anglofile)

That's what makes your posts in this thread worrying,I think it's the first time i've heard you giving up hope for the club

What we REALLY need is a mysterious individual or group of individuals to announce their interest in purchasing the club, preferably making a few posts on this forum and then insist, for several months (though preferably years) that they are ongoing with their negotiations.

If it looks like things are coming to a head then ideally, we need something to occur which will stall those negotiations, that can be anything from a relegation battle to stubborn shareholders. Anything will do.

In the meantime, we can all go on and on about these individuals / groups while the club and the team crash and burn in front of our rumbleing eyes.

Investment - go f*ck yourself.

Not. Going. To. Happen.

You pining your hopes on someone not involved in the deal and posting on a forum?

Someone who knows so little he actually thinks an estimate can stretch one, two or even three weeks?

Thursday - Lee Strafford says deal won't be in the near future due to our current plight.

Not exactly. He said it's delaying things as they have to do the numbers for both eventualities.

Sunday - 'Charasmatic' American internet sports blogger tells fans the deal will be in the next couple of weeks.

He was asked his opinion, he gave it.

WHAT A SHAMBLES!!!

Edited by Donny

Guest Deleted member

That's what makes your posts in this thread worrying,I think it's the first time i've heard you giving up hope for the club

I havent given up hope??

At all.

Im still entirely positive that we have the right leadership in place to take us forward. It wont be an overnight trip - correcting the years and years of problems at our club cannot be turned round oevrnight - but Im confident it will be done.

SiJ... your lust for Arthur Bach et al is embarassing.

Quick psycho-analysis; as a kid, you didn't have the brains to think for yourself. You hung-around with the bully of the school, and copied everything that he did. You never developed your own personality, and as such are now in a dead-end job that requires no need to think on your feet, and are probably one of the longest serving people in your position. Mainly due to your reliance on other "big" personalities.

Far wrong? Thought not

He does like to hang on the coat tails of any negative poster doesn't he! :rolleyes::laugh:

What we REALLY need is a mysterious individual or group of individuals to announce their interest in purchasing the club, preferably making a few posts on this forum and then insist, for several months (though preferably years) that they are ongoing with their negotiations.

If it looks like things are coming to a head then ideally, we need something to occur which will stall those negotiations, that can be anything from a relegation battle to stubborn shareholders. Anything will do.

In the meantime, we can all go on and on about these individuals / groups while the club and the team crash and burn in front of our rumbleing eyes.

Investment - go f*ck yourself.

Not. Going. To. Happen.

Thats where you're wrong mate.

Anglofile has told us there is a 90% chance

it will happen in the next 1, 2 or 3 weeks.

I havent given up hope??

At all.

Im still entirely positive that we have the right leadership in place to take us forward. It wont be an overnight trip - correcting the years and years of problems at our club cannot be turned round oevrnight - but Im confident it will be done.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ive just realised something quite ironic. After yesterdays depression and disgust I have posted for the first time in 15 months what could be classified as a negative opinion - and all hell breaks out!

Think I will go and finish the chicken casserole and leave you to it!

Make your fickin mind up :biggrin: