Joe - Over to you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Anglofile

I have no ownership or economic interest in SWFC yet I know that they are registred in the UK.

You are I think are purporting to be deeply involved with C9S deal yet you dont know where they are registered?

How about Prometheus Capital Partners then?

K,

I have an advisory relationship. Nothing more, nothing less,

Joe

At times the Bible can deliver some words of wisdom...

"There will come a time when many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved."

Desiderata ....

Go placidly amid the noise and the haste,

and remember what peace there may be in silence.

As far as possible, without surrender,

be on good terms with all persons.

Speak your truth quietly and clearly;

and listen to others,

even to the dull and the ignorant;

they too have their story.

Avoid loud and aggressive persons;

they are vexatious to the spirit.

If you compare yourself with others,

you may become vain or bitter,

for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.

Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans.

Keep interested in your own career, however humble;

it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.

Exercise caution in your business affairs,

for the world is full of trickery.

But let this not blind you to what virtue there is;

many persons strive for high ideals,

and everywhere life is full of heroism.

Be yourself. Especially do not feign affection.

Neither be cynical about love,

for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment,

it is as perennial as the grass.

Take kindly the counsel of the years,

gracefully surrendering the things of youth.

Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune.

But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings.

Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.

Beyond a wholesome discipline,

be gentle with yourself.

You are a child of the universe

no less than the trees and the stars;

you have a right to be here.

And whether or not it is clear to you,

no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God,

whatever you conceive Him to be.

And whatever your labors and aspirations,

in the noisy confusion of life,

keep peace in your soul.

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams,

it is still a beautiful world.

Be cheerful. Strive to be happy.

"There will come a time when many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved."

and we all know that the bible is right!! Adam and Eve, parting of the sea, David and Goliath... need I go on

Why do we want him to win? I don't wish him any ill but why should he be protected?

He is totally undermining the clubs progress in regards to investment by contradicting anything said by Lee Strafford.

Maybe "win" was bad wording, but surely you know what I mean. He's damned if he does damned if he doesn't.

Joe isn't involved with the talks with the bank, so it's just his opinion that the deal will still be done. If Lee comes out and says that then he'll get slated in a few weeks with threads moaning about another "missed deadline" etc. Joe opinion can be very different to Lee's as they are opinions, no facts are going to come out at such a crucial stage

As said before we need to forget about investment until it happens, either way the plan is the same. Try to win some games and sell as many tickets as we can.

But if people are going to keep on asking Joe's opinion it's a little harsh IMO to have a go at him when he gives it

Guest Anglofile

GD,

I have a better quote:

Rodney King "Can't we all just get along?'

Posted Image

As da got beef!?

nope. Just fed up with people who think that they are cleverer than they are. Fancy words, bible quotes, unanswered arguments, clique mentality etc etc. It means nothing, it just damages our club more than hope could ever do

We might need investment aye,.... but this package put together for the inevitble league 1 visit.... what we talking???

We'll still be stuck with the same useless twats on the pitch....

You need more than a few million to turn this squad into something half decent.

A quick buck won't change the fortunes, the lot of em have bottled it already.

Maybe "win" was bad wording, but surely you know what I mean. He's damned if he does damned if he doesn't.

Joe isn't involved with the talks with the bank, so it's just his opinion that the deal will still be done. If Lee comes out and says that then he'll get slated in a few weeks with threads moaning about another "missed deadline" etc. Joe opinion can be very different to Lee's as they are opinions, no facts are going to come out at such a crucial stage

As said before we need to forget about investment until it happens, either way the plan is the same. Try to win some games and sell as many tickets as we can.

But if people are going to keep on asking Joe's opinion it's a little harsh IMO to have a go at him when he gives it

Why should you even trust what he says?

Thats my point.

So wddya do if you disagree with Joes opinion.........................knit summat?

nope. Just fed up with people who think that they are cleverer than they are. Fancy words, bible quotes, unanswered arguments, clique mentality etc etc. It means nothing, it just damages our club more than hope could ever do

You dismiss peoples view yet follow blind faith in the name of 'hope'?

Take your blindfold off.

nope. Just fed up with people who think that they are cleverer than they are. Fancy words, bible quotes, unanswered

arguments, clique mentality etc etc. It means nothing, it just damages OUR club more than hope could ever do, we

need to get back to being the passionate and pragmatic supporters that we were 15-20 years ago.

Regards

Lee

Why should you even trust what he says?

Thats my point.

No it wasn't. Your point was to be disruptive and make yourself a name as being "the one" who dares to question. Trust never came in to it. Even if that was your point, who are you to dictate who I trust and don't trust? Without hope and trust, you must lead a very lonely, sad life.

Guest Deleted member

I do agree with that to be fair

GD,

I have a better quote:

Rodney King "Can't we all just get along?'

... and look what happened to him :biggrin:

so should i just make bold statements and not back them up with facts, evidence, etc? I can't believe Im being accused of damaging our club because Im asking people to do their work in the background and announce it when its complete - and stop giving fans hope after hope thats not fulfilled.

If thats damaging our club then what is the option?

Guest Deleted member

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ive just realised something quite ironic. After yesterdays depression and disgust I have posted for the first time in 15 months what could be classified as a negative opinion - and all hell breaks out!

Think I will go and finish the chicken casserole and leave you to it!

SiJ... your lust for Arthur Bach et al is embarassing.

Quick psycho-analysis; as a kid, you didn't have the brains to think for yourself. You hung-around with the bully of the school, and copied everything that he did. You never developed your own personality, and as such are now in a dead-end job that requires no need to think on your feet, and are probably one of the longest serving people in your position. Mainly due to your reliance on other "big" personalities.

Far wrong? Thought not

I have no ownership or economic interest in SWFC yet I know that they are registred in the UK.

You are I think are purporting to be deeply involved with C9S deal yet you dont know where they are registered?

How about Prometheus Capital Partners then?

Both Delaware registered:

Entity Name: CLUB 9 LLC

File Number: 4763115

Incorporation Date / Formation Date: 12/10/2009 (mm/dd/yyyy)

Entity Kind: LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY (LLC)

Entity Type: GENERAL

Residency: DOMESTIC

State: DE

Entity Name: PROMETHEUS CAPITAL PARTNERS, LLC

File Number: 4180265

Incorporation Date / Formation Date: 06/23/2006 (mm/dd/yyyy)

Entity Kind: LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY (LLC)

Entity Type: GENERAL

Residency: DOMESTIC

State: DE