Joe - Over to you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Anglofile

Wow, we have a man who compares us to rumbleing American franchises, insults fans telling us some details arguably not meant for public consumption.

one day someone will write a book on SWFC and it'll be put in the fictional section cos no-one believe us

LETS PUT IT TO A VOTE. ALL WHO WOULD LIKE ME TO SIGN OFF NOW, PLACE YOUR VOTES. I'M HAPPY TO SIGN OFF IF THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT. FEELINGS WILL NOT BE HURT.

Joe

With the very greatest of respect Joe - I really don't give a sh*t.

Come back when you can tell us the deal is done and not before. Richt now we have to concentrate on the clubs league position. Seeing as you guys were sadly lacking in the 'progress' stakes in December and January (when it would and could have made a real difference)

Agree, whole heartedly. Well said.

Furthermore, I do not think that this 'wait and see' attitude is particularly edifying for the fans. Smacks too much of ambulance chasing in my opinion.

Finally, if it is all on 'your' terms, do not be surprised if the fans are not particularly embracing. The investors have'nt particularly covered themselves in glory whilst we have had to watch our season go down the pan. As mentioned elsewhere, the investors 'behaviour' has probably exacerbated our problems.

On the 'balance of probablities' it isn't going to happen. At least on terms that are good for the fans.

Ocean finance anyone?

Guest Deleted member

This is strictly my opinion. It's based on investment in next 2-3 weeks 90%. NOW, that is my opinion, not based on seeing spending pro-forma by C9S but assuming there will be SOME dollars for this purpose. There is alot of ASSUME in there.

DO NOT GET WOUND UP AS THIS IS BASED ON CONJECTURE, ONLY MY OPINION.

Joe

Joe has probably stuck his neck out giving us that information, at least it's given us hope, come on everybody lets just get behind the team YOUR CLUB NEEDS YOU !

The case for the prosecution rests Dunc Owl.

Guest Walkley_Owl

Joe has been completely unprofessional out giving us that information, at least it's given us hope, come on everybody lets just get behind the team YOUR CLUB NEEDS YOU !

corrected for you

If C9S want to be taken seriously then they should stop fannying about with delays, 2 sets of figures etc and get something concrete done THIS WEEK. One glance at the league table will tell them we don't have time for protracted negotiations, we need action and resources now.

3 or 4 quality loan players now could save us, the current squad have over the last 4-5 months proved that they are not up to the job and the sooner they go the better.

yet 75% of wednesday FANS haven't invested in their season tickets. Again... you expect a group that has no affiliation to our club to invest, sorry, risk, millions yet you (broadly speaking) won't invest in going to the games!

Reality check

Guest Ripley Owl

Don't talk such utter rubbish man.

You'd be moaning if you didn't hear anything.

I for one am happy that I am hearing news about what's happenning, so, for once in your life, get out of your all-assuming bubble and don't talk on behallf of me and the majority

Good post DuncOwl ! :biggrin:

yet 75% of wednesday FANS haven't invested in their season tickets. Again... you expect a group that has no affiliation to our club to invest, sorry, risk, millions yet you (broadly speaking) won't invest in going to the games!

Reality check

shush Lee

Guest Deleted member

Read your post again. Is it damaging our club? Really? No... exactly. You are making assumptions that we are all like you and always see the worst in things.

I will remind you again... owlstalk is not a reflection on wednesday fans. It is a reflection on the stuck-in-the-mud WUMmers

Ive been accused of many things in my life but never that!! im one of the more optimistic people you could meet.

What I dont like is people taking the wee wee out of our club and its fans (thats not aimed at Anglofile)

Wow, we have a man who compares us to rumbleing American franchises, insults fans telling us some details arguably not meant for public consumption.

one day someone will write a book on SWFC and it'll be put in the fictional section cos no-one believe us

here comes another...

This is strictly my opinion. It's based on investment in next 2-3 weeks 90%. NOW, that is my opinion, not based on seeing spending pro-forma by C9S but assuming there will be SOME dollars for this purpose. There is alot of ASSUME in there.

DO NOT GET WOUND UP AS THIS IS BASED ON CONJECTURE, ONLY MY OPINION.

Joe

Too late. I'm wound up, and slapping my donger against the lap top with excitement. It's all your fault.

Guest 1.8.6.7

LETS PUT IT TO A VOTE. ALL WHO WOULD LIKE ME TO SIGN OFF NOW, PLACE YOUR VOTES. I'M HAPPY TO SIGN OFF IF THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT. FEELINGS WILL NOT BE HURT.

Joe

I would.

You know nothing of Sheffield Wednesday, our history, our culture.

You should go away you horrible little man and stop lieing to us.

Guest Deleted member

No but its not words we need but action and quickly.

Thats kind of what Ive been trying to say all the way through this thread