Joe - Over to you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course its all damaging the club, no fcker has any idea what is happening from supporters through to players...such doubt is hardly therapeutic is it?

Wednesday fans queing up and beggaring themselves for tidbits of information...lifting your skirts up bending over and still trying to nail fog to a wall.

Surely the only barrier in place is the question of in which division the muppets will be plying their trade next season.

If thats the case why in the name of financial fvcwhittery are the fans expected to ante up amidst this doubt, when the prospective saviours tread water and wait to see what happens?

How fair on Wednesday supporters is this?...If C9 or whoever are not prepared to put the money in if we drop...bloody say say so, at least then Wednesday have summat to focus on, the fans have an incentive to keep going and watch this utter effortless dross.

Do not give me spurious arguements about attendances, the club is averaging 10'000 more than the bloody shambles deserves,.

If the people who are proposing the deal cannot see this its a wonder they have anything to do with football cos they do not understand it, and understand less of football fans...and understand absolutely **** all of Wednesday fans....you want to see the only assett this club has got lads...raise your eyes to the stands, thats where the past present and future of this football club is...and its been eroded by prevaricating purveyors of "might be's"

Edited by asteener1867

Don't be a tw@t. My name is Duncan... obviously.

Yet again, the Owlstalk clique raises its head. You are either a WUMmer or you are Lee (nee happy-clapper)

Go and suck Walkley / Grandad / Glaser / DJM and the rest of the has beens. At least I suck up to someone who is successful, not some over-inflated-egotistical warehouse working(*) key-board warrior

* no offense meant to warehouse workers

:blink:

Guest Walkley_Owl

Yet again, the Owlstalk clique raises its head. You are either a WUMmer or you are Lee (nee happy-clapper)

Go and suck Walkley / Grandad / Glaser / DJM and the rest of the has beens. At least I suck up to someone who is successful, not some over-inflated-egotistical warehouse working(*) key-board warrior

Ha ha pillock

Guest Deleted member

Shush Mr Doom and gloom. Why can't you be a true fan for once.

:biggrin:

:laugh:

Gosh - you were coming over as quite intelligent before that post.

Not sure as I have no ownership or economic interest. Dornoch is registered in Delaware as many companies are since the state has company friendly laws and courts to adjudicate disputes. You see many companies registered in Delaware where most really have their headquarter someplace else.

Joe

Indeed. When I was involved in setting up a business in the USA a few years ago, it made no sense to me initially - re: Delaware - until fully explained ;-)

I, for one, am grateful that Joe has posted this afternoon. I'm also glad that he has a thick skin.

Everyone is hurting after yesterday, it really felt like a nail in the coffin.

You pining your hopes on someone not involved in the deal and posting on a forum?

Someone who knows so little he actually thinks an estimate can stretch one, two or even three weeks?

Thursday - Lee Strafford says deal won't be in the near future due to our current plight.

Sunday - 'Charasmatic' American internet sports blogger tells fans the deal will be in the next couple of weeks.

WHAT A SHAMBLES!!!

Of course its all damaging the club, no fcker has any idea what is happening from supporters through to players...such doubt is hardly therapeutic is it?

Wednesday fans queing up and beggaring themselves for tidbits of information...lifting your skirts up bending over and still trying to nail fog to a wall.

Surely the only barrier in place is the question of in which division the muppets will be plying their trade next season.

If thats the case why in the name of financial fvcwhittery are the fans expected to ante up amidst this doubt, when the prospective saviours tread water and wait to see what happens?

How fair on Wednesday supporters is this?...If C9 or whoever are not prepared to put the money in if we drop...bloody say say so, at least then Wednesday have summat to focus on, the fans have an incentive to keep going and watch this utter effortless dross.

Do not give me spurious arguements about attendances, the club is averaging 10'000 more than the bloody shambles deserves,.

If the people who are proposing the deal cannot see this its a wonder they have anything to do with football cos they do not understand it, and understand less of football fans...and understand absolutely **** all of Wednesday fans....you want to see the only assett this club has got lads...raise your eyes to the stands, thats where the past present and future of this football club is...and its been eroded by prevaricating purveyors of "might be's"

Good point

You pining your hopes on someone not involved in the deal and posting on a forum?

Someone who knows so little he actually thinks an estimate can stretch one, two or even three weeks?

Thursday - Lee Strafford says deal won't be in the near future due to our current plight.

Sunday - 'Charasmatic' American internet sports blogger tells fans the deal will be in the next couple of weeks.

WHAT A SHAMBLES!!!

If i may surmise

ITS A LOAD OF TESTICLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't really think Anglofile can win here.

This is a thread which has his name in the title, lots of questions saying is the investment coming etc. Then when he states it's his opinion it will be coming loads of people have a go at him for giving hope :blink:

Why do we want him to win? I don't wish him any ill but why should he be protected?

He is totally undermining the clubs progress in regards to investment by contradicting anything said by Lee Strafford.

False hope does. As every deadline comes and goes more and more people become disenfranchised.

Ive no idea whether Anglofile is the real deal or not - or whether CS9 will come through and sign on the dotted line in time. But how many people have grown weary over the years of

Allens £100m mate

Carson Yeung

Paul Gregg

Geoff Sheard

I really truly HOPE that we wont be adding CS9 to that list. But isnt it right that I should be wary after being in a position to create a list like that??

I think that you will find that it is lack of hope that is damaging our club. We cannot hope to do well next year, and that is why we are not selling tickets. We don't sell tickets, therefore we have minimal income. Minimal income means poo wages. poo wages equal poo players. poo players equal crap team. And crap team equals no hope. No hope equals not selling tickets... etc etc.

Case proven. Hope wins. Grandad proven wrong. Can't wait to see what him and his cronies come back with

I think that you will find that it is lack of hope that is damaging our club. We cannot hope to do well next year, and that is why we are not selling tickets. We don't sell tickets, therefore we have minimal income. Minimal income means poo wages. poo wages equal poo players. poo players equal crap team. And crap team equals no hope. No hope equals not selling tickets... etc etc.

Case proven. Hope wins. Grandad proven wrong. Can't wait to see what him and his cronies come back with

shush lee

Guest Deleted member

At times the Bible can deliver some words of wisdom...

"There will come a time when many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved."

If you want hope then just pretend we have already got investment.

If you squint you can pretend Sean Macallister is Tim Cahill.

Not sure as I have no ownership or economic interest. Dornoch is registered in Delaware as many companies are since the state has company friendly laws and courts to adjudicate disputes. You see many companies registered in Delaware where most really have their headquarter someplace else.

Joe

I have no ownership or economic interest in SWFC yet I know that they are registred in the UK.

You are I think are purporting to be deeply involved with C9S deal yet you dont know where they are registered?

How about Prometheus Capital Partners then?

Guest Deleted member

I think you will find that this season started with more hope/optimism than at any time in the last 10 years. I dont think I need to go on do I?

Guest Deleted member

If you want hope then just pretend we have already got investment.

If you squint you can pretend Sean Macallister is Tim Cahill.

:laugh: