Joe - Over to you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have Wednesdayite been approached with an offer for their shares ?

Surely they would be the first to know about any of this ?

As far as I understand it, it doesn't work like that, Wednesdayite's shares or anyone elses aren't going to be purchased, only newly created shares will be purchased.

Wednesdayite will be keeping their shares, the only difference is that it will no longer be the same % of the total shares within the club

Edit - I see what you mean now. I'm guessing the notice that Wednesdayite give will be similar to the notice that the club have to give shareholders

Edited by enigmamedusa

As far as I understand it, it doesn't work like that, Wednesdayite's shares or anyone elses aren't going to be purchased, only newly created shares will be purchased.

Wednesdayite will be keeping their shares, the only difference is that it will no longer be the same % of the total shares within the club

Edit - I see what you mean now. I'm guessing the notice that Wednesdayite give will be similar to the notice that the club have to give shareholders

New shares have to be issued by someone owning more than a certain % don't they?

Do a deal now, and keep the club in this division.

It's the only way.

Even if investment does happen in the near future, IMO it will have no bearing on what league we are playing in next season. It seems that the players are now in the mindset that they are down and they are probably already considering their options for employment elsewhere. Wonder when we will hear "play for your money" and "you're not fit to wear the shirt" being shouted by our fans?

New shares have to be issued by someone owning more than a certain % don't they?

Not in a "placed" share issue (I think that's what it's called). That's why there doesn't need to be a share underwriting either, as all the new shares will be automatically allocated to the new investors

The number of new shares will govern what % control the new shareholders have of the club

Edited by enigmamedusa

It's being valued and assessed on potential income and risk, just like any business. Income that should increase substantially if we get to the Premier league.

Why is your avatar the same as Nile's?

Its actually a little pet sign for those who are against the Americanisation of English Football. The Vampire signifies the sucking of the lifeblood out of the game. The girls imply that behind the beauty of the Dollar there is a menace ready to chin you where it hurts. Think Glazers, Hick and Gillete and you know what its about.

The theme started off from our fellow football fans in South Wales. There are quite a few of us on here with the same avatar.

Edited by M Royds

Joe

Question for you -

I do belive we was told a while ago that the investment process will not be effected if we go down -

But now Club 9 are holding off to see what league we are in...

Which is great commitment...

So surely it's only fair that the fan's do that same ain't it? Wait and see what league we are in...

After all at the moment the product is pathetic.

That should be directed to Lee Strafford really.

I would assume the majority of season ticket holders will renew at the first deadline (the cheapest price) but at the moment the "product" is rubbish and the uncertainty over whether we will be in the 3rd division next year means that lots will not renew at this early stage and possibly not renew at all given that by the end of the season the price will have gone up and the team might have gone down.

Its actually a little pet sign for those who are against the Americanisation of English Football. The Vampire signifies the sucking of the lifeblood out of the game. The girls imply that behind the beauty of the Dollar there is a menace ready to chin you where it hurts. Think Glazers, Hick and Gillete and you know what its about.

The theme started off from our fellow football fans in South Wales. There are quite a few of us on here with the same avatar.

:biggrin:

I've had a right giggle reading this thread.

Considering investment is something noone is interested in (I have been told thousands of times), the subject always manages a decent response.

I've had a right giggle reading this thread.

Considering investment is something noone is interested in (I have been told thousands of times), the subject always manages a decent response.

All talk of investment was banned ages ago. Nobody cares, do you hear me ? Nobody cares, now be off with you scamp.

Guest clumber58

have Wednesdayite been approached with an offer for their shares ?

Surely they would be the first to know about any of this ?

I'm a (small) individual shareholder. Notification of AGMs apart, I haven't heard from SWFC for a very long time.

I would expect to receive some sort of communication from SWFC regarding any imminent re-structuring of the Club's debt, major changes to the distribution of shares, outside investment etc.

My take on the situation continues to be that this latest lot do not have any money. There is no investment on it's way. Just another bunch of timewasters, which football seems to attract.

To end on a positive note...............I can't see us stopping up either. The current playing squad lacks quality and depth. Irvine has no room to manouvere and the impetus that the new manager brought is now well and truly dead.

My take on the situation continues to be that this latest lot do not have any money. There is no investment on it's way. Just another bunch of timewasters, which football seems to attract.

They're in discussions with a bank, which as part of the CO-OP group, has a turnover of something like £29 billion per year.

I would imagine they would ask or seek assurances about this sort of thing, being a bank and everything. We're in good hands, they'll work it out if your guess is true

Guest Ripley Owl

I'm a (small) individual shareholder. Notification of AGMs apart, I haven't heard from SWFC for a very long time.

I would expect to receive some sort of communication from SWFC regarding any imminent re-structuring of the Club's debt, major changes to the distribution of shares, outside investment etc.

To end on a positive note...............I can't see us stopping up either. The current playing squad lacks quality and depth. Irvine has no room to manouvere and the impetus that the new manager brought is now well and truly dead.

You would be the last port of call so not hearing anything doesn't really mean a lot, the big boys who own large chunks of shares will be dealt with first.

Hi, im Magnus Monty Money bags and would like to invest in the SWFC brand.

Quick somebody get on the phones to clumber58, rumor has it he owns 2 shares he got for his 8th birthday 40 years ago..... facepalm

Edited by Pulixifer

Hi, im Magnus Monty Money bags and would like to invest in the SWFC brand.

Quick somebody get on the phones to clumber58, rumor has it he owns 2 shares he got for his 8th birthday 40 years ago..... facepalm

even ironhide is doing it...............

Posted Image