Joe - Over to you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do agree with that to be fair

... and look what happened to him :biggrin:

so should i just make bold statements and not back them up with facts, evidence, etc? I can't believe Im being accused of damaging our club because Im asking people to do their work in the background and announce it when its complete - and stop giving fans hope after hope thats not fulfilled.

If thats damaging our club then what is the option?

keep quiet?

Guest Anglofile

I do agree with that to be fair

... and look what happened to him :biggrin:

so should i just make bold statements and not back them up with facts, evidence, etc? I can't believe Im being accused of damaging our club because Im asking people to do their work in the background and announce it when its complete - and stop giving fans hope after hope thats not fulfilled.

If thats damaging our club then what is the option?

GD,

“In all things it is better to hope than to despair”

No it wasn't. Your point was to be disruptive and make yourself a name as being "the one" who dares to question. Trust never came in to it. Even if that was your point, who are you to dictate who I trust and don't trust? Without hope and trust, you must lead a very lonely, sad life.

With the greatest of respect, you are being naive. I do not condone being rude to Anglophile, or anyone for that matter. But you do not know the veracity of his comments, or indeed his status.

Have a bit of pride. If they want to come to the party the can/will do. In their own interest's (not ours). No amount of sycophancy or pleading will change that.

If this turns out to be a sham or does not deliver anything positive then 'we' will have lost our dignity as well. People must be laughing at us 'jumping' at any sign of investment.

Shape up! We are supposed to be Wednesday fans for goodness sakes. Where I come from, that is supposed to mean something.

Guest Deleted member

GD,

“In all things it is better to hope than to despair”

If you'd said that to me on the coach after yesterdays game I would have punched you on the nose!! :laugh:

Why should you even trust what he says?

Thats my point.

There's no reason to believe or disbelieve, it's going to be personal preference. But if people keep on asking him for his opinion and he gives it how can you blame him? If you don't believe him there's no reason to ask him his opinion, but people are asking him.

He's openly stated he's not involved in the deal anymore and isn't part of the talks with the bank.

If no investment turns up then those people asking the questions have no one to blame, they asked the opinion of a man who has clearly stated he's no longer involved with the deal

There's no reason to believe or disbelieve, it's going to be personal preference. But if people keep on asking him for his opinion and he gives it how can you blame him? If you don't believe him there's no reason to ask him his opinion, but people are asking him.

He's openly stated he's not involved in the deal anymore and isn't part of the talks with the bank.

If no investment turns up then those people asking the questions have no one to blame, they asked the opinion of a man who has clearly stated he's no longer involved with the deal

Thats fine and on a forum it makes sense.

I would be interested to know what Lee Strafford thinks of it though - Anglofile's contribution that is.

SiJ... your lust for Arthur Bach et al is embarassing.

Quick psycho-analysis; as a kid, you didn't have the brains to think for yourself. You hung-around with the bully of the school, and copied everything that he did. You never developed your own personality, and as such are now in a dead-end job that requires no need to think on your feet, and are probably one of the longest serving people in your position. Mainly due to your reliance on other "big" personalities.

Far wrong? Thought not

leave SiJ alone. poor little babyfud. :angry:

You pining your hopes on someone not involved in the deal and posting on a forum?

Someone who knows so little he actually thinks an estimate can stretch one, two or even three weeks?

Thursday - Lee Strafford says deal won't be in the near future due to our current plight.

Sunday - 'Charasmatic' American internet sports blogger tells fans the deal will be in the next couple of weeks.

WHAT A SHAMBLES!!!

I'm sorry that you don't agree.

I'm resigned to relegation. I feel that investment is the only way forward (where I disagree with Lee), so I am encouraged by the views of someone closely connected to the process.

But I am a mug and an optimist, I fell for the Sheard fiasco hook, line and sinker! :st2:

Why do the prophets only seem to appear after a catastrophe ?

Well if they turned up when everything was going well people wouldn't follow would they?

If Moses rocked up to the Jews now and said 'let me lead you to the holy land' they'd just be like 'ermm...we're here now cheers...'

Need a bit of adversity for these people to step in. sense of drama :biggrin: .