Joe - Over to you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it fair to tar Joe with the same brush as GS?

He has been given the nod by LS, and as far as I can see there's no reason for him to give us misleading info... is there?

So I feel the hostility towards him is unjust..........for once we have someone who's probably really ITK, and some decide now is the time to be 'disbelievers', yet morons like Billyboy had you eating out of his hand......flipping bizarre, the fickleness of SWFC fans at their best.

Guest Ripley Owl

SiJ... your lust for Arthur Bach et al is embarassing.

Quick psycho-analysis; as a kid, you didn't have the brains to think for yourself. You hung-around with the bully of the school, and copied everything that he did. You never developed your own personality, and as such are now in a dead-end job that requires no need to think on your feet, and are probably one of the longest serving people in your position. Mainly due to your reliance on other "big" personalities.

Far wrong? Thought not

:biggrin:

Reading this thread and I felt Kobiyashi was onto something.

How can you get something on the cheap if their assets are worth flip all?

How can you get something on the cheap if the balance of the business in Minus £26 million?

How can you get something on the cheap if the club are in the third tier?

Somebody somewhere, IMO, is not being realistic/in denial about the clubs worth.

Are they hoping to publicise the club as what its potentially worth?

I think its wake up and smell the coffe.

Edited by M Royds

Guest totemowl

Reading this thread and I felt Kobiyashi was onto something.

How can you get something on the cheap if their assets are worth flip all?

How can you get something on the cheap if the balance of the business in Minus £26 million?

How can you get something on the cheap if the club are in the third tier?

Somebody somewhere, IMO, is not being realistic/in denial about the clubs worth.

Are they hoping to publicise the club as what its potentially worth?

I think its wake up and smell the coffe.

It's being valued and assessed on potential income and risk, just like any business. Income that should increase substantially if we get to the Premier league.

Why is your avatar the same as Nile's?

Guest Deleted member

Make your fickin mind up :biggrin:

im not sure how you can claim the two posts give the impression you got?

Is it fair to tar Joe with the same brush as GS?

He has been given the nod by LS, and as far as I can see there's no reason for him to give us misleading info... is there?

Wasnt Sheard given the nod by Allen, Walker and spent much of his time sat in the Directors Box at home games?

im not sure how you can claim the two posts give the impression you got?

Wasnt Sheard given the nod by Allen, Walker and spent much of his time sat in the Directors Box at home games?

*i'll get me coat then*

Guest Sheff Owl

Joe

Question for you -

I do belive we was told a while ago that the investment process will not be effected if we go down -

But now Club 9 are holding off to see what league we are in...

Which is great commitment...

So surely it's only fair that the fan's do that same ain't it? Wait and see what league we are in...

After all at the moment the product is pathetic.

Edited by Sheff Owl

Wow, we have a man who compares us to rumbleing American franchises, insults fans telling us some details arguably not meant for public consumption.

one day someone will write a book on SWFC and it'll be put in the fictional section cos no-one believe us

I can't believe what I am reading on this thread

Why are people sucking up or even giving the time of day to Anglofile? He showed his true colours in the thread when he slagged us yesterday.

That's right, the bloke that some are praising on here said the following things:

"Then prove it. Attendance sometimes appears higher on this website than at Hillsborough. Best outcome would be 30,000 attendance with 30,000 attendance on this site bitching at Lee about the match they attended an hour previous. American fans complain, but they don't stay away to hurt the club."&

"Your logic is flawed and you need to quit weeing on your club and start supporting it. Again, one poor excuse after another"

&

"Time to quit making excuses and dig into your pocket. Otherwise, IMO, your opinion means nothing"

Enough warning bells for you?

Sounds an absolute peach doesn't he?

Joe

Question for you -

I do belive we was told a while ago that the investment process will not be effected if we go down -

But now Club 9 are holding off to see what league we are in...

Which is great commitment...

So surely it's only fair that the fan's do that same ain't it? Wait and see what league we are in...

After all at the moment the product is pathetic.

We weren't told this, this is just somthing the WUMs on here made up. We were told in Thursday not knowing what

division we're gonna be in is slowing down talks as they've now got to work out 2 sets on numbers.

Also if you're a fan now, you will still be a fan if we go down won't you?!!!