Joe - Over to you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Anglofile

Too late. I'm wound up, and slapping my donger against the lap top with excitement. It's all your fault.

Relax Don't Do It.............................

Guest Ripley Owl

LETS PUT IT TO A VOTE. ALL WHO WOULD LIKE ME TO SIGN OFF NOW, PLACE YOUR VOTES. I'M HAPPY TO SIGN OFF IF THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT. FEELINGS WILL NOT BE HURT.

Joe

Keep posting amigo ! :biggrin:

Lets stop pinning our hopes on 'dreams', and live in realities - however harsh they might be. The likelihood is that we will be relegated in May, with a £26million debt, a squad short of 8 players, and less than 10k season ticket sales. THATS REALLY BLOODY HARSH AND A REAL BLOODY MESS.

And please - lets stop giving out the message that only the fans can change it.

Agree.

Relax Don't Do It.............................

Too late, sounds like he's on the vinegar stroke, lol.

Supporting SWFC of late is a tad akin to Onanism.

;-)

And hope damages things does it. You must lead a very very very sad life.

Its hope you want eh?

We're being taken over by a consortium in three continents. £250,000,000 over five years.

Just got to dot the i's and cross the t's.

Wednesdayite expect an offer for their shares in the next couple of days.

Guest Deleted member

And hope damages things does it. You must lead a very very very sad life.

False hope does. As every deadline comes and goes more and more people become disenfranchised.

Ive no idea whether Anglofile is the real deal or not - or whether CS9 will come through and sign on the dotted line in time. But how many people have grown weary over the years of

Allens £100m mate

Carson Yeung

Paul Gregg

Geoff Sheard

I really truly HOPE that we wont be adding CS9 to that list. But isnt it right that I should be wary after being in a position to create a list like that??

shush Lee

Don't be a tw@t. My name is Duncan... obviously.

Yet again, the Owlstalk clique raises its head. You are either a WUMmer or you are Lee (nee happy-clapper)

Go and suck Walkley / Grandad / Glaser / DJM and the rest of the has beens. At least I suck up to someone who is successful, not some over-inflated-egotistical warehouse working(*) key-board warrior

* no offense meant to warehouse workers

LETS PUT IT TO A VOTE. ALL WHO WOULD LIKE ME TO SIGN OFF NOW, PLACE YOUR VOTES. I'M HAPPY TO SIGN OFF IF THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT. FEELINGS WILL NOT BE HURT.

Joe

I, for one, am grateful that Joe has posted this afternoon. I'm also glad that he has a thick skin.

Everyone is hurting after yesterday, it really felt like a nail in the coffin.

Guest Anglofile

Come on Joe it's a simple question.

Not sure as I have no ownership or economic interest. Dornoch is registered in Delaware as many companies are since the state has company friendly laws and courts to adjudicate disputes. You see many companies registered in Delaware where most really have their headquarter someplace else.

Joe