Joe - Over to you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Sheff Owl

People want fans to get ST's bought NOW, how the hell do you expect that when Club 9 are wating to see what division we are in, so why can't the fans do that?

It works both ways.

Where is the commitment?

Edited by Sheff Owl

Allow the investment to happen now but on League One terms.

Its the only way.

Agreed

need something to happen or we'd have more success selling snow to eskimos than selling 16.5k season tickets.

Its the only way.

boom

Nail on head

Get the club bought now for cheap, be regarded as the saviours of our club, have people jizzing over pictures of you sat in the stands..... ok .... maybe that third bit was a bit fat fetched....... for most !!!

C9S are talking to the bank at the moment and then they got to talk to the loan note holders. It's out of the clubs hands and in the hands of two sets of lawyers.

Nothing to be done for a while me thinks.

Move on

f00k me...... how are they communicating ?

Morse code ?

Edited by Glaser

Guest Ripley Owl

Its the only way.

Now thats a cracking idea Arthur , so they couldnt lose out and it could possibly save us ! :biggrin:

Guest oliver666

what i cat understand is that they wait until nearly the end of season when we're on a bad run to say we are now waiting to see what division we will be in, if they invested sooner we may just be in the top half.

Can we really take these so called investors seriously. They want to see (allegedly) what division we end up in. Fine ,like they stated earlier, they are only looking at Championship sides for investment. Do we really take this outfit seriously.

Can we really take these so called investors seriously. They want to see (allegedly) what division we end up in. Fine ,like they stated earlier, they are only looking at Championship sides for investment. Do we really take this outfit seriously.

I assume they're looking for the most viable investment opportunity, not to fulfill your fantasies? That being the case, I'd suggest they are merely being prudent. In any case, Strafford said just last week that the process isn't necessarily terminated if we go down.