Joe - Over to you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest totemowl

Maybe the question was worded wrong but what i was saying is that does he think it's right to have the 'get your ST's' rammed down the throat's when a the product is crap and no sign of the investment yet.

And if it's led to be belived they wont invest till the know what league we are in, so why can't the fan's do that? instead of like i said having it rammed down the throat's.

The fans can wait if they wish.

Surely you know by now what benefits the fans get from buying season tickets early. I'm sure you also know what benefits the club will get. Obviously you are also aware of the risks that they face, so each and every fan needs to decide whether he is willing to purchase now.

I don't get why you exagerrate the messages from LS about season tickets. Yes, he's encouraging supporters to buy now but is that message really over the top - something that should not happen. I also don't get why you link season tickets with investment. But then again, I regard investment as one small step in putting things right at this club, rather than the be all and end all.

As for wording - you said the product is crap. I disagree. The SWFC product is one of the best outside of the Premiership and it has more potential than most, in or outside of the Premiership. The product is good, or at least sound - but the current performance of is crap.

Then again or maybe just want on the cheap!!

If that's the case then and they have to work out 2 set's of number's does that mean they already had one set of number's? if that's the case then why not do it in january?

I dont claim to understand this deal or any investment deal TBH but if it was as simple as some on here think then it

would be done one way or the other by now. Someone on here (I cant be arsed to look) said he was involved in a

much simpler deal that took a year, so I don't see why we expect it to be done and wrapped up so quickly. LS has been

here around 15 months, how long has ICS been involved? how long have the talks with C9S been going on? its not that

long realy is it. So lets just wait and see.

Are we saying that Joe is Joe Kosich, who is advising Club9?

I'm a little bit worried about the lower value of our club in League 1. If Club9 see themselves as long-term investors, why don't they get a deal as a Championship club?

I don't want us the hand over control of the club on the cheap? Especially when the bank would be expected to write of a substantial part of their debt.

We don't have genuine investors falling over themselves to buy the business do we?

Thats where you're wrong mate.

Anglofile has told us there is a 90% chance

it will happen in the next 1, 2 or 3 weeks.

As a gambler, I'll take the 10 to 1 shot. Don't think it will happen in that time scale.

Have to agree.

But you can't expect to sell them when the product is the way it is at the moment and people won't pay £350 for League one football.

That's why LS has got such a tough job. It's not like the money is going in his pocket, it all goes into the club and he's trying to get as much as the club as he can.

If the players had as much determination we would probably not be where we are now

bloody hell !!

There has been an absolute meltdown and bandying of some right aggression, doom and negative consequence it is untrue !!

Missed a right greasy butty here ant I

Where has my boyfriend Anglofile gone. He said he was staying around to answer my questions.

Has he done a flounce on us ?

What I can't understand in all of this are the disparate ideas about the current investment process. Lee does not expect it soon, yet Delia Smith's toyboy does. Bizarre.

£20m as a share placement- with the bank writing off some of the debt.

This is as I understand putting all the facts together, I've collected.

Based on selling 14,000 season tickets and playing Championship football next season. Club 9 would put £20m into a share placement. They would buy out the loan note holders debt out, out of the £20m. The loan notes would stay in the club, now owed to club 9 plus accrued interest.

The bank will write off around 50 percent of the money owed to the club (Debt forgiveness). The reaming debt owed to them would be restructured into secured loans around £10m-£11m. Total net debt around £12m-14m, down from £26m.

A new banking facility would be agreed with a Co-op bank, with a possible small overdraft facility.

A smaller plan to sell the training ground will be drawn up. This would be to build on the land that already has buildings on it. It is a smallish brown field site. The football pitches/green field site would stay. Possible move to the Westfield site???

I could be wrong of course. :ph34r:

Thought that had gone with somebody else building on it

Are you having a conversation with yourself?

Why is it you 2 are never logged on at the same time? :ph34r:

:biggrin:

if you check almost any thread SiJ is negative on (alllllllllll of them) you will see I actually only come on to chat to him really :blush: .

In fact, when I was talking to eckintonblue or whatever he's called yesterday,it felt like cheating. Sorry, SiJ.

bloody hell !!

There has been an absolute meltdown and bandying of some right aggression, doom and negative consequence it is untrue !!

Missed a right greasy butty here ant I

Where has my boyfriend Anglofile gone. He said he was staying around to answer my questions.

Has he done a flounce on us ?

What I can't understand in all of this are the disparate ideas about the current investment process. Lee does not expect it soon, yet Delia Smith's toyboy does. Bizarre.

*shakes head*

I knew something was missing from this thread :biggrin:

if you check almost any thread SiJ is negative on (alllllllllll of them) you will see I actually only come on to chat to him really :blush: .

In fact, when I was talking to eckintonblue or whatever he's called yesterday,it felt like cheating. Sorry, SiJ.

How could you!

Guest Sheff Owl

The fans can wait if they wish.

Surely you know by now what benefits the fans get from buying season tickets early. I'm sure you also know what benefits the club will get. Obviously you are also aware of the risks that they face, so each and every fan needs to decide whether he is willing to purchase now.

I don't get why you exagerrate the messages from LS about season tickets. Yes, he's encouraging supporters to buy now but is that message really over the top - something that should not happen. I also don't get why you link season tickets with investment. But then again, I regard investment as one small step in putting things right at this club, rather than the be all and end all.

As for wording - you said the product is crap. I disagree. The SWFC product is one of the best outside of the Premiership and it has more potential than most, in or outside of the Premiership. The product is good, or at least sound - but the current performance of is crap.

And that has to be respected.

Yes we have heard the concequences of what may happen if they are not bought and fair play but that's up to the people if they do you can't force them.

I would love us to sell 25k ST but it's not gonna happen obviously, i would love to see the groud filled every week but there has to be a realisation that at the minute we will be lucky to beat last year's ST total and that's just the way it is, people are fed up.

I'm not saying it's that, this or the other it could be an accumalition of thing's for people why they are not buying.

Just re-logged on. Good little thread that!

At the very least, Joe and his group are still watching us with a view to getting involved.

I think they will wait to see which level of investment is going to go ahead.

eg, league 1 = £9m

Championship = £15m

I trhink that would be a proper business plan!, but i also agree with many on here that the small amount (or some of it at least - say £500k - could be released for a couple of loans to help us stay in this league) could be 'put in now'

It depends upon how close to 'investment' we are.

Thanks for participationg in the thread Joe. I'm a little more hopeful and maybe a little more wiser - AND I DEFINATELY NEEDED THAT AFTER YESTERDAY.

UP THE OWLS.

swinners

Guest oliver666

I assume they're looking for the most viable investment opportunity, not to fulfill your fantasies? That being the case, I'd suggest they are merely being prudent. In any case, Strafford said just last week that the process isn't necessarily terminated if we go down.

What was the fantasy in what I said. It's not what LS says thats important but what the potential investers say. A bit of difference or is that MY fantasy.

:biggrin: Though you might have bipolor or skitsofrenia!!!

You're on at the same time now, Iphone? :ph34r:

:laugh:

Edited by Donny

Guest Sheff Owl

That's why LS has got such a tough job. It's not like the money is going in his pocket, it all goes into the club and he's trying to get as much as the club as he can.

If the players had as much determination we would probably not be where we are now

Excatly and maybe if the player's showed that they have heart, passion, fight etc then the fan's would and be out supporting.

I don't think many people can complain if we are playing amazing but losing as long as we are seeing effort and work rate but we are not the player's are earning their money for nothing. No wonder the fan's have had enough.

If the player's can't be bothered than why should some fan's.

but i also agree with many on here that the small amount (or some of it at least - say £500k - could be released for a couple of loans to help us stay in this league) could be 'put in now'

As much as I would like that to happen, I don't think it will. It still has to be voted on at some kind of EGM and that would be a few weeks after any deal is agreed