Shirts / Kit Post Season Sale?!

3 hours ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Why would you want a kit now when the season is over? 

I usually get the home shirt every year, or if they're reasonably priced, i'd get the home and away. This year I spent £55on the white away one, but I still fancy the home one. But i'm not paying full whack when the new one will be out shortly at full whack. 

I've generally worn retro shirts this year, gone up in the loft and been wearing old Diardora, Lotto and Puma tops to get some use out of them. 

4 hours ago, Tamworthowl said:

Or then again, might not be.

Maybe the club want to encourage full price, early season, sales by discouraging those that wait until it's less than half price.

In my opinions, as a 1 shirt every five years person, £40 new is more than enough. 

A shirt bought at the start of the season works out @ £2 per home match. Aint that bad when you look at it that way. Wouldn't have this years effort if they paid me to wear it though :duntmatter:

10 hours ago, Geohay said:

I want to get my 3 year old and 1 year old a full Wednesday kit. Why oh why are they STILL priced at £50 for a now old and out of date kit?

Get them shifted for £10/£15 a pop and sell all the stock off. 

While they're at it, get the adults shirts down to £15 a pop and I'll end up spending a fair whack on kitting out the family with the shirts we don't already own. As it stands, I'm not spending a penny. 

I can buy an adidas Real Madrid full kit for £20 - and they're in the Champions League Final! Nothing like putting off the younger generation from supporting Wednesday...

youre gonna look ridiculas in a full real madrid kit mate. Save your 20 quid lol

11 hours ago, Greenhgate Owl said:

they still sell Wednesday training tops (with old badge onit) at Swansea sports direct for £39.99 a pop lol

£39.99 in Swansea?

Can't imagine that they would sell many of these in Swansea if they were £9.99. :rolleyes:

On 5/25/2017 at 10:54, Geohay said:

I want to get my 3 year old and 1 year old a full Wednesday kit. Why oh why are they STILL priced at £50 for a now old and out of date kit?

Get them shifted for £10/£15 a pop and sell all the stock off. 

While they're at it, get the adults shirts down to £15 a pop and I'll end up spending a fair whack on kitting out the family with the shirts we don't already own. As it stands, I'm not spending a penny. 

I can buy an adidas Real Madrid full kit for £20 - and they're in the Champions League Final! Nothing like putting off the younger generation from supporting Wednesday...

Agreed.

Went into the club shop after the Fulham game and my dad wanted to buy my 9 month old son the black/orange kit (got the home one back in August when he was born), he soon changed his mind when he saw it was still full price at £50!! Honestly assumed it would be £10/15!