Shirts / Kit Post Season Sale?!

On 5/25/2017 at 11:14, daveyboy66 said:

If you are going to make shieeete up make it non checkable sheeeite

On 5/25/2017 at 11:22, Geohay said:

http://www.mandmdirect.com/01/details/AD13384/adidas-Infant-Boys-RMCF-Real-Madrid-Home-Kit-White-Clear-Grey 

http://www.mandmdirect.com/01/details/AD13328/adidas-Infant-Boys-RMCF-Real-Madrid-Away-Goalkeeper-Kit-Green-Green

£20. All the kids sizes from baby to teens. 

Home / Away / 3rd / GK. 

All £20. 

Unlike Wednesday, you can buy authentic kits from other sources other than the club. 

Woooooppppsssss! lol

22 hours ago, jamese said:

In their slight defence, there was an offer on in April on kits (I.e. Before the end of the season)

Not on the baby/small kids kits - they were exempt from the offer.

And the offer was 3 shirts for the price of 2 - so still £36.66 a shirt instead of £55! I have absolutely no idea why anyone would want 3 though (unless they don't have any of this season's shirts and want to collect the home, away and 3rd shirt)!!

We've been lacking for years in the commercial department .. absolutely prehistoric compared to others.

I appreciate that we are bringing out a new bespoke kit right? So surely our current kits should be at a reduced price the minute the season finished in order to clear them out, generate some income and make room for the new kits.

To still be on sale at full price is laughable.

How much are those cringe play off T-shirts going for too ...

On 25/05/2017 at 11:27, TINKERBELL said:

Our new home and away kits should be out now as most other clubs are. Club misses a trick here every season as parents and kids want to take them on holiday 

It's unbelievable isn't it? But it happens every year

5 hours ago, pachyderm said:

D1h9MHt.png

wtf? Only 3XL sold out...?

I was speaking to Tango the other day and he told me he had bought all the 3xl, for wearing at work.

He said they were a bit tight but he's  going on a pre season diet and they should fit him by August 

Edited by eguin
Added

I took my two lads down yesterday to see if the shirts had been reduced. He's shown no interest up to this time but all of a sudden he says he's a Wednesday fan. Had to walk out with no shirt. It's a good job he's not a brat because even I was disappointed I couldn't get one for him. 

Popped in yesterday for another matter. In prime holiday season you would expect their to be plenty to buy but nothing . Overly priced t shirts which if were remotely competitive wouldn't be still stuck on the shelf. There were also some training gear and the ludicrously priced home and away shirts. Had they been reduced I would have had one for my holiday as I'm sure many others would. As it stands there is dozens of replica shirts and clothing items that will never sell just sat as dead money. I'm no expert but my local club Mansfield has a better retail department