Shirts / Kit Post Season Sale?!

On 28/05/2017 at 00:58, The Dukeries Owl said:

Nigel Farage sorted it: he asked every football fan if they wanted a new footie shirt every year and 52% of them fell for it.

'Fell for it' because 52% of the country are incapable of making a decision for themselves, are thick ill-educated racist bigots who all voted to leave the EU because Farage told us to.

Speaking of merchandise. I've been wanting to put a flag up here seen as I've got no neighbours for miles. I've seen an old thread for them but I just want an already designed flag ready to go as I know it'll get wind ripped on the end so I'll end up buying a few. Anyone know where to get one "some" I don't want to start a thread I'm still working out how to use this site as you probably have already worked out with my bad spelling and wording. I'm trying though. I've been reading this site for many moons just never joined. I'd be grateful for any guidance on this and well anything else I f up. Owh needs to post to Australia unfortunately too. 

At times you do wonder who the club employ to do this sort of marketing. 

It doesn't take a genuis to work out that you should have the kit already decided 1/2 a season ahead ready for release soon as the season is over. Clubs like Everton have done it and even lower league clubs, why can't we? 

Most families want to be able to have their kids kitted out for summer holidays. 

Im surprised DC hasn't already look at this, seems more content in increasing ticket prices instead. 

6 minutes ago, JoshTheOwl said:

At times you do wonder who the club employ to do this sort of marketing. 

It doesn't take a genuis to work out that you should have the kit already decided 1/2 a season ahead ready for release soon as the season is over. Clubs like Everton have done it and even lower league clubs, why can't we? 

Most families want to be able to have their kids kitted out for summer holidays. 

Im surprised DC hasn't already look at this, seems more content in increasing ticket prices instead. 

It is absolute madness. Most of the people on here aren't remotely qualified and would do a better job than the lot currently employed by the club. It's beyond a joke at this point.

44 minutes ago, Geohay said:

http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/latest-from-the-megastore-3726591.aspx

Still no reductions. I give up on. I'm just going to stick to retro shirts

Seriously, who buys those t-shirts?

I'm all for supporting my club, getting a shirt to wear on match day/ holiday/ playing football, but how many fans do we have desperate for a Sheffield Wednesday t-shirt that looks like it was designed on Microsoft Paint, printed on a Fruit of the Loom t-shirt, and belongs in the 80's?

Honestly, I wouldn't wear one of those t-shirts in the article if they were giving them away.

I thought we got snafued by the poo quality of Sondico issues and the break clause in the contract being pants when we said we'd had enough of their testicles, plus the potential new supplier's lead in time being a fair few months meaning non-viable for any new kit for start of 17/18 season?? Or the commercial team are just lazy... I just cannot decide to go with reason or spurious assumption...

On 28/05/2017 at 13:39, coe_22 said:

Last seasons training jumper reduced to £36!!!! Kin ell! 

jesus, £36 .... beggers belief ... that is one of the problems we've had for MANY a year ...

the pricing structure is totally ridiculous as is the lack of stock/products

why would you shop in the club shop and spend money on the training wear, club kits, clothing etc when you can get the similar if not the same, cheaper, from other places ..

its barmy.

Get stuff in the club shop priced up right and we'd spend a fecking fortune in there.

Is there much Sondico stuff in there too? like gloves, footballs, teamwear kits, shinpads, and perhaps retro gear or owt? Not been for ages so wouldn't know

I'm not saying turn it in to a sports direct, but make it pretty close with the SWFC branding, and ensure we take most of the profits and business will be booming

you look at club shops at other clubs in the UK and abroad and they have it right. its like entering a sports shop with all the different stuff on sale!