Fulham won't rest players

Jokanovic on SSN saying they won't be making 10 changes for Sunday because they don't have enough players. Also he doesn't want his players thinking it is time for a vacation.

Does this change your view on what we should do?

Im still in the 'rest' camp. It did us no harm last year.  

I know it's a bit different as Wolves were not in the play offs but I don't think a loss would change the mood or confidence of the players who are rested. We have a big enough squad to make the changes and still compete. 

Edited by Stainless1983

Just now, Stainless1983 said:

Jokanovic on SSN saying they won't be making 10 changes for Sunday because they don't have enough players. Also he doesn't want his players thinking it is time for a vacation.

Im still in the 'rest' camp. It did us no harm last year.  I know it's a bit different as Wolves were not in the play offs but I don't think a loss would change the mood of our players who are rested. We have a big enough squad to make the changes and still compete. 

Consistency is key.  We have a team of professional footballers who should be able to handle playing week in week out. 

If a player is genuinely injured fair enough but otherwise get them all playing like is a proper game and not a 'dead rubber'.

Gotta show these Cockney twats we mean business come play off time.

1 minute ago, Claudio Tankisco said:

Consistency is key.  We have a team of professional footballers who should be able to handle playing week in week out. 

If a player is genuinely injured fair enough but otherwise get them all playing like is a proper game and not a 'dead rubber'.

I agree. 30,000+ in Hillsborough - we don't want to see another Wolves performance like last year because it was a waste of bloody time.

I'd definitely play Sasso instead of loovens, give jones 90 minutes and rest bannan/lee, start palmer and fox. Try and get Hutchinson involved at some point if fit enough. Strikers wise a tough one but if forestieri anywhere near fit I'd try get him some game time and hopefully a goal. 

Just now, Claudio Tankisco said:

We had no consistency last year though?! Yet we still got to Wembley.

In my eyes it should still be a proper game. Those squad players who start should be trying to prove a point & try get themselves into Carlos' thoughts for the playoffs even as a bench player.

My worry is if we play our best team & lose for whatever reason... you've lost consistency, confidence starts to wane etc. You also run the risk of injury to key players.

11 minutes ago, Stainless1983 said:

Im still in the 'rest' camp. It did us no harm last year.  

I know it's a bit different as Wolves were not in the play offs but I don't think a loss would change the mood or confidence of the players who are rested. We have a big enough squad to make the changes and still compete. 

100% make 11 changes and kick them to death

10 minutes ago, Stainless1983 said:

We had no consistency last year though?! Yet we still got to Wembley.

In my eyes it should still be a proper game. Those squad players who start should be trying to prove a point & try get themselves into Carlos' thoughts for the playoffs even as a bench player.

My worry is if we play our best team & lose for whatever reason... you've lost consistency, confidence starts to wane etc. You also run the risk of injury to key players.

That's going on the pre-supposition that we lose or a key player is injured.  We might hammer a full strength Fulham side no problems.

We have to show these flaps who is boss and that's us.

Plus one way to irritate lots of non season ticket holders (potential customers next season) POTG fans is to play a deliberately weakened side.  Commercial suicide along with on the field suicide.

Edited by Claudio Tankisco
Spelling