Fessi issues resolved?

Watched him closely in the warm up on Sunday. His body language shouted that he didn't want to be out there. Admittedly in the match I thought he really put himself about and gave a determined performance but was surprised with the new contract. Just wondering if anyone else saw the same? He wandered through the drills, spoke to no one and could hardly muster a clap for the fans who were singing his name nevermind turn around and acknowledge them. We hear about the amazing team spirit but he looked massively isolated. Now that could be down to the rest shunning him but a new deal might not make it a bed of roses in the squad. Don't get me wrong he is the star man and if we can get him back firing on all cylinders then happy days but it just didn't look to an outsider that he really wants to be out there. Would be interested to see how it appears on Saturday and I am not trying to be a doom merchant but I was just so surprised by the extension going on what I saw... Anyone else see the same?

Just now, flo said:

He said he never wanted to leave. The club said he never wanted to leave. I think people just presumed he did after the Norwich game. 

Aahhh But but where's ya conspiracy theory?  You have to have one of those you know.

OT Rule Number One

Never believe a word the club says:-

SW                                      OT

Players Injured                    Refused to play

Going to sign a contract    Not going to sign in a million years

Not Interested in X            X Signing in next transfer window

Rule No Two 

Believe bloke in pub, Bloke stood at bus stop. your mates cousin mate once removed, their definitely ITK

Blah blah blah

But I love it

16 minutes ago, roll and nilsson said:

Watched him closely in the warm up on Sunday. His body language shouted that he didn't want to be out there. Admittedly in the match I thought he really put himself about and gave a determined performance but was surprised with the new contract. Just wondering if anyone else saw the same? He wandered through the drills, spoke to no one and could hardly muster a clap for the fans who were singing his name nevermind turn around and acknowledge them. We hear about the amazing team spirit but he looked massively isolated. Now that could be down to the rest shunning him but a new deal might not make it a bed of roses in the squad. Don't get me wrong he is the star man and if we can get him back firing on all cylinders then happy days but it just didn't look to an outsider that he really wants to be out there. Would be interested to see how it appears on Saturday and I am not trying to be a doom merchant but I was just so surprised by the extension going on what I saw... Anyone else see the same?

Seen at least hunt and bannan congratulate him on social media today and Sam the man saying that he's a massive part of the squad in his interview so don't think there is any issue there 

20 minutes ago, roll and nilsson said:

what the hell do you know about body language

36 minutes ago, roll and nilsson said:

Probably because some gob shites were giving his missus dogs abuse on twitter when he was injured for the games in the new year.