Fessi issues resolved?

43 minutes ago, roll and nilsson said:

Watched him closely in the warm up on Sunday. His body language shouted that he didn't want to be out there. Admittedly in the match I thought he really put himself about and gave a determined performance but was surprised with the new contract. Just wondering if anyone else saw the same? He wandered through the drills, spoke to no one and could hardly muster a clap for the fans who were singing his name nevermind turn around and acknowledge them. We hear about the amazing team spirit but he looked massively isolated. Now that could be down to the rest shunning him but a new deal might not make it a bed of roses in the squad. Don't get me wrong he is the star man and if we can get him back firing on all cylinders then happy days but it just didn't look to an outsider that he really wants to be out there. Would be interested to see how it appears on Saturday and I am not trying to be a doom merchant but I was just so surprised by the extension going on what I saw... Anyone else see the same?

My take was he was injured had not trained day before due to this, and then turned up to play so was easing self into the warm up. Let's all leave the FF issue now and back the team!

32 minutes ago, robowl4life said:

Talking of body language, give Ronnie O'Sullivan a watch. He looks like a reyt misery like he just can't be arsed to be there, but watch him play, he's a bit good!

*waits for sarcy comments on signing Rocket Ronnie

lol

Right on cue....:stuwinky:

3 hours ago, aeroswfc said:

I don't think he'd have signed if he weren't interested in being here.

What ?

I your boss told you that you can't leave even though you're unhappy but then goes on and offers you a big wage rise what would you do?

Especially if you no longer had to put a full shift in...

Let's wait and see if his full henergy levels are restored in our next game eh?

Edited by Captain Sl-OWL-ly

Just now, steelcityowlsfan said:

Your last two contributions to this forum have got my spidey sense tingling. 

I think your a fan of another club in the county. Either the pigs or dirty L**ds?

Indeed. 

Barely made a post and nearly every single one has been about FF (negative). 

9 hours ago, SiJ said:

Indeed. 

Barely made a post and nearly every single one has been about FF (negative). 

Why is it negative me saying the OP COULD be right ?  

I never said I agree with him but they are just opinions. That's the idea of a forum you know.

You really are a mardy so and so aren't you. Do you throw the toys out in life as well ?