No respect

They are really full of themselves on the Brighton forum tonight, all seem to think we will just roll over and let them win. Oh and they are a bigger club than us according to this poster. Hope we smash the life out of them tomorrow the southern coonts.

Bozza's Avatar Join Date

Jul 2003

Bristol

For the big clubs like Derby, Hull and Albion this is all business as usual. For the smaller clubs like Sheffield Wednesday, it's a once in a generation thing and all manner of people come out of the woodwork for it, as was illustrated by the bumper crowd at Hillsborough the other night.

They are really full of themselves on the Brighton forum tonight, all seem to think we will just roll over and let them win. Oh and they are a bigger club than us according to this poster. Hope we smash the life out of them tomorrow the southern coonts.

Bozza's Avatar Join Date

Jul 2003

Bristol

For the big clubs like Derby, Hull and Albion this is all business as usual. For the smaller clubs like Sheffield Wednesday, it's a once in a generation thing and all manner of people come out of the woodwork for it, as was illustrated by the bumper crowd at Hillsborough the other night.

Big clubs like Albion!  Same big club that used to average less than 5K!  lol

Just not bothered...

Trying to find out where the players are staying and getting a drum sent out so they can disturb their sleep and (try) to intimidate the players. Even saw someone going on about tampering with the food to make our players ill. As pathetic as it is let them get on with it. UTO!

Edited by WestMidlandsOwl

Why would you let this kind of stuff get to you? If you are looking on the Brighton forum then it is inevitable negative stuff will be said about us.

To be fair though we have been garbage for 16 years so what respect do we actually deserve?

Why should Brighton respect us?

Why care WHAT they think?

Wednesday fans need to stop being so sensitive....this is football.

All about the tribal aspect.

Exactly this. Plus, we all know we are a big club in Yorkshire. But we've been down in division 2 and 3 and not exactly troubled the top reaches of football for almost 20 years. We are not a big club nationally, we have potential to be but are a "sleeping giant". Why do people let this bother them?

This is getting a bit boring now.

Are people going out of their way to trawl the Brighton forum for an inflammatory remark?

Give it a rest and focus on the game tomorrow ffs.

I wasn't really fishing and trawling another clubs forums is not normally my style. I'm just a bit excited for tomorrow and wondered what their feeling were. I have to say they are very dismissive of our chances and of northern folk in general. Another poster reckons we are going to cheat and time waste, wonder where he got that idea from lol

Must admit it made me laugh but then again we have some abellends on here sometimes.

Edited by Owling Wolfe