Disappointed in Derby

Was expecting a lot more from them. With the exception of the last 15 minutes they created very little, and were second best. Carlos rightly disappointed with only a point. 

I was nervous about today, but the disappointment at only a point just shows how far we have come. 

Onwards and upwards. 

I think any shortages in their play were largely down to the way we got amongst them and disrupted them.

I was especially pleased to see the chap Johnson mardying his away around the pitch chirping at the referee.

A sure fire signal that the boys were doing their jobs well. 

Very good performance from us, stopped them and pushed forward ourselves. Would have taken a point but a little disappointed that we did nt win it, deserved too but we did nt have that final quality to finish off some of the very good attacking play but well done lads

We talked about this on the way home. After we had bossed the first half I fully expected them to come out and apply pressure and push us, but it just didn't happen. I was far more impressed with Boro, Hull and Brighton of the teams at the top.

I think any shortages in their play were largely down to the way we got amongst them and disrupted them.

I was especially pleased to see the chap Johnson mardying his away around the pitch chirping at the referee.

A sure fire signal that the boys were doing their jobs well. 

All he did was clatter people and swear a lot

Guest Ellis Rimmer

We were like little terriers constantly biting at their feet, Derby will be glad to be away from us with a point. Shame the same lack of height stifled us in the box