Youth contracts

Found out a bit of info today for those interested

New contracts -

- Rafa Floro and Mani Dieseruvwe given another year. Ayo Obileye offered chance to come back but expected to leave

- Jack Stobbs, Joe Wildsmith, Simon Hanna and Franck Betra all offered pro deals from the U18s

- Four players, including Josh Stachini, have signed scholarships with the academy after leaving Man City. New link between the two clubs lets Wednesday have first look at City's youngsters.

Leaving -

- Adam Hinchliffe, Johnny Fenwick, Khalil Lambin, Jack Taylor, Sean Mullan, Ryan Lee and Charlie Dawes all released.

Wasn't it Dawes that came on in the pre season match at Chesterfield?

Any news on that Swan (i think) that came from Man City? Centre back i think.

The Man City link up could be quite interesting if we play it right.

Linking with citt could indeed send some players our way. I heard that Yaya Toure is decent.

What do city get out of the link though?

Possibly a draw to young lads - saying something like it is hard to progress at a top, top club like Man City, but come and give it a try, and if you don't quite make it, the MASSIVE will be waiting to give you the chance to develop into a quality footballer as a fall back option.

What do city get out of the link though?

Maybe it allows them a link to a club where their young players can get invaluable championship experience before selling them on...like helan. Without the loan city may have got nothing/less for him?

Edited by whatdial