Match day suggestion.. why don’t we have beer vendors walking around?

The matches that I havebeen to this season have been a bit indifferent. 

Middlesbrough - nobody about buying much food or drink

Norwich - Queues galore

Stoke - Queues galore

There is a lot said about what could be happening to make things better. They could have an app to pre-order. They could promote drinks for a fiver (with correct money) on socials. no need for waiting for change or entering amount. I am sure it could work. 

But at the same time, I am trying to limit any purchases in the ground, when I go, because I believe I am spending too much on the ticket initially.  

Just now, Deepcar_lights said:

How’s about a none alcoholic beer option?

I didn't realise there wasn't an option. If not, there realy should be. Gerin pized isn't compulsory. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Londoner1867 said:

I went to the Etihad last season for a City game and they were selling them there 

They've got loads of self service beer machines on the concourses there, selling that pretend Japanese stuff Asahi. It's about 6 quid a pint.

I remember seeing a clip from a USA baseball game,  hotdog vendor stood at the end of the row, and the fans on the row passed the dollars down to the bloke on the end of the row, hepassed the hotdogs down.

Imagine that on The Kop??...pass yer money down the row to the bloke on the end.....2 seconds later.... he's halfway up Herries rd wiv all the cash!!!

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, Elvin Parsnip said:

Why dont they just pull at least 100 pints at each kiosk 10 mins before half time ?

Another thing I don’t understand why we don’t do it. I remember at Preston a few years ago they’d already poured loads of pints before HT 

7 minutes ago, EL CID said:

They used to pre - pull pints on the Grandstand ,, people complained because they said they were flat .  

Have a quick pre-pour bar and one for the fussy buggers who like to wait. They'd soon change which bar they went to

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ponte_Owl85 said:

They can't get the basics right. There was less than 10 ppl in front of me at the Stoke game at half time. Still didn't get service till one minute before the second half ko. I don't think they are capable of delivering such a service unfortunately 

I still don’t get why they don’t line them up 5-10 mins before half time. When people order top up and ship out moving the queues down quick. But no it takes one to take the order one to pull the beer and one to make the payment it’s just stupid. The entire system and staff needs modernisation