Match day suggestion.. why don’t we have beer vendors walking around?

I’ve been to a few stadiums where you have people queuing for pints, and then you have around the concourses people who walk around with a tray and a bag of bottled beer attached to them selling, and you can pay contactless or in cash and it’s super quick 

Why doesn’t the club do this? Queues for beer is often a joke, especially near the Kop, and this would surely help reduce queuing, and would appeal to people like me who see current queues and think nah.

• Like 9

1 minute ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

I've never seen this, what is this technology you so highly speak of?

I don’t know if I’m missing a joke here 

but it’s just a person carrying bottles of beer and card machine around 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

To be honest... Seen this at cricket matches and rugby matches but not at football...... Different type of "support" I suppose. Generally you don't see pool balls etc thrown on the rugby and cricket pitches..... and at other supporters. 

They can't get the basics right. There was less than 10 ppl in front of me at the Stoke game at half time. Still didn't get service till one minute before the second half ko. I don't think they are capable of delivering such a service unfortunately 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, longreach said:

To be honest... Seen this at cricket matches and rugby matches but not at football...... Different type of "support" I suppose. Generally you don't see pool balls etc thrown on the rugby and cricket pitches..... and at other supporters. 

I went to the Etihad last season for a City game and they were selling them there 

Just now, @owlstalk said:

I put this idea to the club at least three times over the last fifteen years or so

Each time it’s been a straight NO 

Do it again but let it be known that Owlstalk demands it............ Feckin winnaaar!!!! 

• Haha 1

I'd love a pint of draft Wednesday last home match but I'm not queueing for 15 minutes for it. Why can't one person pre pour a few and the other takes the payment. At the bottom of the kop just sell Wednesday and soft drinks at one bar and bottles of lager and soft drinks at the other. Simples

• Like 1

Just now, uptheowls69 said:

I'd love a pint of draft Wednesday last home match but I'm not queueing for 15 minutes for it. Why can't one person pre pour a few and the other takes the payment. At the bottom of the kop just sell Wednesday and soft drinks at one bar and bottles of lager and soft drinks at the other. Simples

Because that would be too simple. It would seem we have no professional sales staff on board. 

And the reason is?............. 

• Like 1