Iorfa deffo has to play v WBA... but where?

Injuries may dictate anyway.. 

but Iorfa has to play v WBA. 

We need his pace and height at the back. Where would you start him and maybe who alongside? 

I am surprised Danny has left him out to start. Iorfa is deffo better than Famewo. 

• Like 5

Just now, royalowlisback said:

If Diaby and Ihiekwe are out - he will probably have to play regardless.

Yes, this is very true. 

Far from ideal. 

26 minutes ago, 1952Owl said:

Injuries may dictate anyway.. 

but Iorfa has to play v WBA. 

We need his pace and height at the back. Where would you start him and maybe who alongside? 

I am surprised Danny has left him out to start. Iorfa is deffo better than Famewo. 

Hes not better than Famewo on the left side of the defence. Other than Bernard, none of the other CBs seem to be comfortable on that side, maybe Palmer.

It also seems fairly evident that Iorfa is being nursed through a bit at the moment. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, island owl said:

If Icky and Bambo are out

Lorfa, Famewo, Palmer

This but Famewo on the left and Iorfa in the middle, that back 3 played nearly all the 2nd half yesterday and they hardly layed a glove on us. 

6 minutes ago, s29wfc said:

This but Famewo on the left and Iorfa in the middle, that back 3 played nearly all the 2nd half yesterday and they hardly layed a glove on us. 

Agreed. Famewo is not a natural in the middle of a three, and you want your left footer on the left side if at all possible. 

5 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

I think Bambo will play

But if not then it would be 

Palmer - Iorfa - Famewo

I do too. If it's a broken nose can they get him a Lee Gregory style face mask?

12 minutes ago, s29wfc said:

I thought Blackburn were dreadful 2nd half yesterday. Our robust defence was probably more to do with that than our 3rd choice defensive line up.

West Brom will be much better. Not sure if Sunderland will be though.

Thought we really struggled at the back yesterday until he came on - they were getting a lot of opportunities over the top. 

He was magnificent yesterday and showed to me he should be starting regardless. We suddenly looked composed, assured and barely gave anything away. 

His pace is 100% required in that system.

• Like 1

Beadle

Iorfa diaby/ike palmer

Pol    vaulks   bannan   johnson

Windass  ugbo  musaba

Play the strongest/best in air in middle flanked by mobile cb/fb hybrids to cover wingers in channels.

Think he will persevere with famewo sadly, but palmer can push into midfield in possession to cover between lines/cover bannan as well as johnson, so would prefer above.

Edited by Ash77