1 hour ago, GMOwl72 said:

He’s not known what to do since day one in terms of running a football club or business. He admitted that from the start and because of that he should have sorted out the structure at the club, delegated and put his trust in others to run the business including football operations. 

He didn’t and what’s worse he wouldn’t. The result is what we have and where we are. Shameful! 

Tbf he did at the beginning. Putting together a sporting committee of Roeder, Pearson and Senior looked like a really smart move, problem was Chansiri being the pig headed narcissist he is he wanted to stick his two penneth in at every opportunity, and they all ended up leaving the club.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Chansiri had taken over the club, redone the pitch and got us a new scoreboard (which he did - although hasn't maintained them as well as he could/should)

And then

1) Invested in the training ground
2) done up the ground with much better facilities, better catering,

3) Created a much better offering for corporates and sponsors and box holders
4) Kept the club legends sweet and kept them involved in all things SWFC

5) Employed a CEO and a head of player recruitment

6) Invested in the academy and developed the youth 
7) Created an environment where fans felt appreciated, wanted, valued and vice versa

8 ) Didn't whack up ticket prices
9) Sacked off all the categories, phases, tiers and memberships
10 Had a forward thinking progressive approach utilising the latest technology in all things SWFC

We'd have been further ahead, we'd have a brighter future, it would have cost him MILLIONS less, fans wouldn't be protesting against him, and life would be sweeter for our fans

If only he'd chosen that route

If Only Carlsberg did club owners.

I’d feel sorry for Chansiri if he wasn’t such a dìck. He’s spaffed to kind of money most people couldn’t even dream of on absolute abject failure. 

Even we had gone up in the playoffs in his first couple of seasons we’d be where we are now. It’s not like there are billions to be made in the Prem anyway. Every owner there is losing money hand over fist too! 

Football is a joke now. It used to be a working man’s game. Now it’s the plaything of billionaires and sovereign wealth funds of countries with terrible human rights records. 

Bôllox to all of it. I’m getting to the point where I literally don’t watch any of it at all other than Wednesday and even that’s just habit. Next season I’m not getting a season ticket and I assume the new Sky deal will make it hard to watch all games on the computer like I can now. 

Please sell up DC and hopefully we can get owners who will try and actually improve the club rather than just waste tens of millions of pounds. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Chansiri had taken over the club, redone the pitch and got us a new scoreboard (which he did - although hasn't maintained them as well as he could/should)

And then

7) Created an environment where fans felt appreciated, wanted, valued and vice versa

10 Had a forward thinking progressive approach utilising the latest technology in all things SWFC

We'd have been further ahead, we'd have a brighter future, it would have cost him MILLIONS less, fans wouldn't be protesting against him, and life would be sweeter for our fans

But then he wouldn't have been the Big I AM...

3 hours ago, daveyboy66 said:

He's too stupid to have done that...otherwise we'd have a long term plan for the structure of the club

I honestly believe his plan was to just have his name in lights in the Premier League. That's it.

He was given a pot of money by daddy, came to the first club available that had the potential (i.e. fan base), instantly branded his name all over the stadium, then threw millions of pounds into the abyss trying to win promotion.

To make decisions such as in the OP he would have had to be a semi-competent businessman, but yet he's not a businessman, there's absolutely no information about what businesses he is involved in. He's a total fraud.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

And then

be nice to have a new modern stadium either tip the lot and build somewhere else or build one stand at a time that stadium has had its day 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

And then

You clearly have no idea how to run a football club 

:Chansiri:

It says a lot about his stewardship given we've had nothing but mediocrity for 20+ years and yet he still gives the feeling of being the worst.

If it was £20 a game it would feel crap, the fact it's almost double those prices for some matches makes it feel horrific.

So he promised his son a PL club, now I wonder if he has checked with his lad ‘do you still want a PL club son?’

’nah it’s ok dad’ ‘ I don’t like football anymore’ 

blatantly obvious as documented in the past he doesn’t have a clue what to do in relation to running our great club both on and off the pitch. 

The plastering of his name around the ground and on shirts plus his random ramblings in the media. ( sell your house, Leighton Palmer, etc) just point to narcissistic traits. 

please just sell up and go, it’s simple 

• Thanks 1