1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

You are so passionate about this subject

You should definitely consider doing or organising your own protest if you're unhappy with the speed/progress of the 1867 group

I didn't say I was unhappy ,I am just asking what the situation was. I won't  comment again.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Worthing_owl said:

I didn't say I was unhappy ,I am just asking what the situation was. I won't  comment again.

Feel free to comment at any time. Just because someone disagrees with you or misinterpreted with what you have posted doesn't preclude you from having your say.

Sorry for stepping in boss! (Owlstalk) xx

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, longreach said:

Feel free to comment at any time. Just because someone disagrees with you or misinterpreted with what you have posted doesn't preclude you from having your say.

Sorry for stepping in boss! (Owlstalk) xx

THIS 👆🏻

Owlstalk Shop

2 hours ago, Sham67 said:

You asked where it went. I’ve given you part of the answer.  I’ve absolutely no time for Chansiri, but if you think he’s pocketing money, you’re a sandwich short. 

WAWAW?

Unless you're a sandwich short obviously!!!

7 hours ago, Worthing_owl said:

What is the delay, why aren't protests continuing currently? 

Because we want our full focus to be on staying up. We believe that if we go down, things are going to get a hell of a lot worse and that it is absolutely essential that we stay up this year. 

Plus there’s a lot of work that goes into arranging protests - and we all work full time. The 1867 Group doesn’t pay a living. 

We’ve achieved a lot so far and we believe it’s only a matter of time before another Chansiri master stroke and we hope that will be the wake up call needed for those that refuse to see or be the push for those still sat on the fence.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Have they gone away?  Or have they realized that we don't get rid of Chansiri without lining up a billionaire to buy him out?

Short of that, it's all hot air, which is highly likely to create another funding freeze.

Make yourselves useful -- write to billionaires. 

• Haha 8

11 minutes ago, Halfway-owl said:

No we haven’t gone away.

Thats absolute codswallop, as has been proven time and time again by other clubs protests.

If a funding freeze is blamed on protests, what’s the excuse for the previous freezes?

For the 1000th time it’s not down to me or my mates to find a buyer but if it makes you feel any better, I have already written to a few.

Has anyone replied to you?

1 hour ago, Michaeltheowl said:

Have they gone away?  Or have they realized that we don't get rid of Chansiri without lining up a billionaire to buy him out?

Short of that, it's all hot air, which is highly likely to create another funding freeze.

So are you saying don't protest unless the fanbase has a billionaire lined up? lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Halfway-owl said:

No we haven’t gone away.

Thats absolute codswallop, as has been proven time and time again by other clubs protests.

If a funding freeze is blamed on protests, what’s the excuse for the previous freezes?

For the 1000th time it’s not down to me or my mates to find a buyer but if it makes you feel any better, I have already written to a few.

Perfect on that last bit! Buy him out! Why I'll pay for his ticket myself!

3 hours ago, Michaeltheowl said:

I'm saying that its pointless unless we buy him out and pack him off.

We will keep an eye out for any future posts on here. I’m guessing we won’t see any posts criticising players or the manager unless you’ve provided proof that you’ve written to their replacement first. 

Such a naive take. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Michaeltheowl said:

People question if it's beneficial to refer to fellow Wednesdayites as ignorant and stupid for their support of DC.

This is a really important reminder of why it's absolutely vital it gets called what it is.

This is one of the most ignorant, stupid, utterly illiterate things I've ever read on this forum.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Halfway-owl said:

I have already written to a few.

Very interested to hear how this goes.

I think you will get most fans support if you can generate genuine interest in the club.

• Like 1