1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Not really Nick

Id welcome your thoughts on any improvements to the club he’s brought 

And if the answer is none then I’d argue you should be thinking about why you want this chairman’s madness at our club to continue and should question your stance of trying to silence people complaining and protesting about this chairman 

If we’re being fair and accurate, he made several. However he’s failed to maintain them to the required standard.  He may as well not bothered.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Grants Left Boot said:

And seeing as I left the North and Grandstand out, here are those details. 

Cheapest for this season was £485, highest was £735, which was a 51% increase from phase 1.

Cheapest price next season, £510, highest so far of £605.  That's an increase of 18% so far on Phase 1.   If the same levels of increase are applied, then we are looking at a top price of £760.

Screenshot 2024-04-19 113805.png

Can you add the current phase prices to those tables.

They are £675 for the North/Grandstand. An 11.6%  increase on the last phase.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Sham67 said:

If we’re being fair and accurate, he made several. However he’s failed to maintain them to the required standard.  He may as well not bothered.

Surely there must have been someone !!!! who explained to him that an upkeep of the stadium is an ongoing committment??

Edited by daveyboy66
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sham67 said:

I was looking for long term ongoing improvements really though 

I’m keen to know what Nick (or any other Chansiri supporter) thinks Chansiri has brought on that front 

• Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, royalowlisback said:

I like it - brings back memories of my childhood - maybe DC could Shout 'I've got the power' - if we've got Transformers - we may as well have He-Man as well.

New chant on the Kop.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, nickswfc said:

Imagine your manager is protested against, mocked and ridiculed and you and your colleagues have to work with that manager. Do you reckon it would have an overall negative or positive impact on your work environment?

Do you think Chansiri has the emotional intelligence to not let protests impact him and ensure negativity doesn't filter down, given his history of digging his heels in

Do you think the arguments and name calling amongst fans is positive?

and I'm not going to entertain a points analysis from such a tiny amount of games - it's as silly as people on the other side saying we'd have beaten Middlesborough if tennis balls weren't thrown.

I know how this debate goes, expecting a few "ohh don't upset the players" sarcy remarks now

Won 3, drawn 1, lost 1. That’s the most positive it’s been all season. I don’t think fans protesting about a guy who wasn’t going to pay the players wages will impact the players on the field. But if you’re going to ignore that, it only serves to suggest you have some form of agenda.

The players are fully aware they have the support of the fans and the protests are clearly aimed at Chansiri. I’d even wager than a good number of the players are happy the guy who threatened not to pay them is getting stick! I know I would! 😂

Chansiri’s own actions have caused a LOT more negativity than anything from the fans.

If the protests are damaging or ineffective, what do you propose is done to stop the clear downward spiral the club has been in for years? 

• Like 3
  • Love 2