Simon Jordan....

I'd take him any day of the week but it wouldn't be a love in sort of ride. He's pretty clued up about football, very hard nosed and stubborn though. I'm sure fans would get frustrated with him. Compared to Channers it'd be superb for the prospects of the club in terms of growth and stability. 

Edited by TheEnchanter
  • Like 9

He’s talking about a hypothetical situation here, he doesn’t have the money any longer to own a football club, he’s saying IF, as in what he would do if he could, or what he’d recommend to somebody 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Londoner1867 said:

He’s talking about a hypothetical situation here, he doesn’t have the money any longer to own a football club, he’s saying IF, as in what he would do if he could, or what he’d recommend to somebody 

What  happened to his money?

2 minutes ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

Well, he was drinking a can of Red Bull on TalkSport this morning... 🤯

Those secret messages eh…

Or just massive coincidences.

Hope it’s the former, but then again, be careful what you wish for eh 🙄

Edited by OneEightSixSeven
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Ian_D said:

Would be a great owner for us

Yep, he's spoken about how great our support is in the past.

I was once on a flight back from Malaga that he was on and he was very courteous with people wanting to talk to him. (not sure if that should be a surprise).   

I actually listen to Talks**** sometimes as i find he has decent opinions.

He previously talked about how he left Palace in a profitable situation with a very good academy but he just didn't have the resources to take them to the next level. 

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

I'd take him any day of the week but it wouldn't be a love in sort of ride. He's pretty clued up about football, very hard nosed and stubborn though. I'm sure fans would get frustrated with him. Compared to Channers it'd be superb for the prospects of the club in terms of growth and stability. 

Its precisely what we need.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Londoner1867 said:

Does he have any rich mates??