Whats happening with Windass?

Can’t seem to fathom what’s going on with Josh at the moment. Yes he has had time out with injury but when he has played this season he just doesn’t seem to have any impact. No work rate and overall doesn’t look interested. To me his whole attitude stinks. Tonight when the players had a break during the first half all the team except Beadle (understandable why he wasn’t) and Windass were in at the touch line discussing tactics and giving each other encouragement. He would be one of the first out the door for me next season. If he worked hard like Patterson I’m sure we would all think more of him.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

Clearly not fit, it’s needs must at the minute, I guess if 10 games or so were left we would ease him in, but we gotta do something.

We Poveda and Johnson out, we need creativity.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

He's just an odd player tbh.

Not quite a striker, not an attacking midfielder.

Sort of a number 10.

He's got plenty of ability, but there are so many instances where a game can pass him by. But then he might produce a couple of moments of quality.

Poor tonight though. Anonymous.

Edited by SiJ
  • Like 7

2 minutes ago, Snelldog said:

Waste of a shirt tonight.  Looks like he is already in 🇺🇸 in his head.  

Yeah, he's another one to join Johnson and Bernard, knowing they are off elsewhere

• Like 4

1 hour ago, GoodyOwl said:

Can’t seem to fathom what’s going on with Josh at the moment. Yes he has had time out with injury but when he has played this season he just doesn’t seem to have any impact. No work rate and overall doesn’t look interested. To me his whole attitude stinks. Tonight when the players had a break during the first half all the team except Beadle (understandable why he wasn’t) and Windass were in at the touch line discussing tactics and giving each other encouragement. He would be one of the first out the door for me next season. If he worked hard like Patterson I’m sure we would all think more of him.

Low quality.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Geörge Whitebread said:

He's always been a bit that way. 

He strikes me as quite a streaky player. When it's going well and his confidence is high, he can be a game-changer; but he can also be an anonymous luxury that we can ill-afford for sustained periods. 

Kind of like Johnson. A bit all or nothing, and sadly, far too much of the latter.

I'd say Johnson is 99% more effective than Windass

• Like 3

Thinks he’s better than he is…always has done. Swaggers around like a superstar but in reality, struggles to impact a game. 

he has the odd moment of brilliance but when you’re in a battle (which we are in pretty much every game), he’s a spectator. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Worthing_owl said:

A waste of a shirt tonight. Sorry but time to go, will always remember Wembley but time moves on and so must we.

He did nothing at Wembley as well for 119mins 

• Like 1