I watched the press conference...

...and it's clear that Danny is holding his cards close to his chest in regards to who is fit.  

Baz? Perhaps...

Paterson? Ummmm... 

Windass? Maybe...

Poveda? Mind your fûcking business.

What do you reckon? I got the impression that everyone but Poveda could play.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I posted in another thread the after the Ipswich game I reconned Bannan and Poveda would be fit to play both brought off to be saved  for the run in given the score line,  the only way the latter could be pulled from international duty would have been injury and surprise surprise he gets one 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Joe Jockstrap said:

I would love to see Pato back, he is no Messi but FFS he puts in a shift, we need his commitment to get us over the line.

Not Messi, but certainly ain't a Jay Hemorrhoid 

He was certainly laying the groundwork for some if not all if them not starting tomorrow.

I thought he said Windass and Paterson wouldn't be available tomorrow but could be OK for next week.

As for Bannan and Poveda he was very cagey, only saying that both have been involved in training.

IMO one or both potentially on the bench but more likely Bannan than Poveda.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Joe Jockstrap said:

I would love to see Pato back, he is no Messi but FFS he puts in a shift, we need his commitment to get us over the line.

1-0 up in the last 5 mins of the last game needing to hold out to stay up, nobody else I’d rather have on the pitch. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, owl84 said:

Paterson isn't registered so he wont be involved. 

F me, that’s p issed me off, really could do with him, he could have played in a Braveheart makeup style to scare the opposition.

20 minutes ago, kirksandallowl said:

Not quite correct, 

Yes my bad, I was confusing registering players with adding players to the squad list which is entirely different.

Today was the deadline for registering new out of contract players. Players already registered can be added to the squad list outside of the transfer windows, but only if there is a space free and with the permission of the EFL.

8 minutes ago, Mr. Chow said:

strange how paterson isn't added to the squad even just for the sake of doing it.

I guess it was just in case messi became available as a free agent.

We can now add some of the “missing” to the squad.

10 minutes ago, Mr. Chow said:

strange how paterson isn't added to the squad even just for the sake of doing it.

I assume he's still a bit touch and go so they're leaving it open so if he doesn't get back fit they can add one of the academy kids instead.

Edited by Dunkstar
  • Like 1
  • Love 1