Custom made resin swfc coffee table for sale

2 hours ago, torryowl said:

You gonna take a massive  hit mate ,have you thought about keeping the table and getting rid of the wife  .

He can’t get rid of his wife!

Any woman who has tolerated him spending £650 on summat that you might find in some sort of men’s football pub and allowed it to be in the lounge of their house for more than 24 hours before skipping it, is definitely a keeper. 

He should put it on that well known on line auction site. There’s bound to be a lonely bachelor on there with more money than sense. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

I quite like it but the ball & chain makes most of the "interior design" decisions in our house (I get to rubber-stamp them) and it would be a definite no-no. The only place that I have 100% free reign is in my home-office / man-cave but regrettably there's nowhere for it in there.

Hope you can find a buyer, it would be real a shame if it ended up at the tip.

• Haha 6

45 minutes ago, Oooh Lala Sibon said:

I have thought about the well known auction site however I thought there was more chance of a lonely bachelor on here 😂

😃. You gave away a massive clue mate, when you said that your Mrs ‘wins this argument’. 

Go on admit it, she told you it could go in your new man-den.  -  in the loft! 

The day you had it delivered!

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, S6owls said:

I actually quite like it .. no way its getting in our house though ! What sort of money are you asking I know a few losers that can't hold a bird down 🤣🤣

Haha thanks, would take 300 ONO I think 🤔 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

To be honest the forehead is as off putting as the price

Was that the design you gave them?

If not I'd have rejected it or told them to knock the 0 off the end of the price

• Like 1
  • Haha 2